Chapter 4

~Randy's POV~

Tomorrow is the day that I confess, I'm pretty sure I've given it enough time. I'm excited but scared at the same time. Just be brave and go for it, the sooner we start this the sooner we can get it over with. I get to my room after dinner and take out the Nomicon, I open it and shloomp in. I see Nomi sitting under a Japanese cherry tree.

"Is tomorrow the day you're gonna tell her?" he asks me.

"Tomorrow is the big day." I say sitting down beside him.

"How do you plan to do it?"

"Just be myself and go with the flow."

"That's perfect."

"I plan to confess to her at the Gamehole after school."

"Keep short, sweet, and straight to the point." Nomi tells me. "You'll stutter a lot more when you try to prolong your confession."

"Which will then make it awkward." I say

"Exactly. Is anyone going to there with you when you confess?"

"Howard is going to be there. I'm trying to make it seem like its just a casual hangout at the Gamehole."

"That's a smart idea." Nomi says, "Pretend like I'm (Y/N), say what you plan to say to her as your confession."

"Ok." I say, "(Y/N), you're the brucest girl I've ever met and I have had a crush on you for a little while."

"That was perfect. Honestly, if I were (Y/N) I would say that I reciprocate." He said laughing.

"Thanks Nomi."

"You're Welcome." He says and he shloomps me out of the nomicon. I get my pjs on, brush my teeth, pack my bookbag for tomorrow, and literally climb into my bed.

:The next day:

I'm sitting in the locker room getting my cheese together while Howards telling me that I'll do just fine. I keep in mind to my confession short, sweet and simple as Howard and I walk out and meet (Y/N) at the main stair way inside.

"Who wants to go to the Gamehole?" I ask. Howard nods in response.

"Me!" (Y/N) says pumping a fist in the air. My ninja she is so honkin cute. When we get to the entrance of the gamehole Howard checks his phone and says,

"Oof, hey guys. I'm not gonna be able to hang out to day something just came up at the house."

"That's fine Howard." I say feeling the panic flash in my eyes.

"Sorry." He says giving a look that says I know what I'm doing. He's so dead.

"It's chill." (Y/N) says.

"Welp, see you two later."

"See you later buddy." I say. My phone goes off and it's a text from Howard.

GP Boss: u're gonna do great Cunningham

Ninja Boi: thx bud 

(Y/N) and I get our tokens and play a few games before we head up to the Foodhole and grab a drink. She gets a slushie and I get a McBubbleslam. We head back down to the games and play the new game there, Daytona USA. It looks like a racing game. (Y/N) takes player 1 and I take player 2. (Y/N) picks the track and it's called Talladega. We pick our driver and I don't know which driver is the best, so I go for the coolest car I see which is a black and red car with a white 3 on the side. (Dale Earnhardt Sr.'s car) I go for automatic gear switch and I start in 2nd to last, and (Y/N) starts in last. It's a 3 lap race, I'm on a straight-away and look over at (Y/N), she's got one hand on the wheel and other other on the gear switch. I in curve 1 when I see a yellow car with M&Ms (Kyle Busch's car) on it go past me with the gamer tag of Player1, she just past me.

"Playing dirty are we?" I ask.

"You know it." (Y/N) says. I can hear switching the gears, we're in turn 2 of the last lap and she wins. We say GG and we get to joking about some stuff. Now is my chance.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" I say, getting nervous.

"Yea?" She responds. Oh cheese here goes nothing.

"You're the brucest girl I've ever met, I've had a crush on you for a little while now?" I can feel my face get hot, I bet I look like a tomato. She's quiet for a bit...

"Honestly, same!" OMG SHE FEELS THE SAME!! Here goes nothing, again.

"So now I've I got a question: will you be my girlfriend." HOLY NINJA SHE SAID YES! I go up to her and hug her, she hugs me back.

"You wanna go get some ice cream?" I ask. It's an unoriginal idea, I know, but it's fun.

"Sure." I take her hand and we go to the ice cream parlor few shops down the street from the Gamehole. I get chocolate and (Y/N) gets her favorite flavor. I pay for the ice cream and we take it to one of the tables outside.

~YOUR POV~

Your sitting at a table outside with Randy, eating (F/F) ice cream.

"This is the best day ever." you think to yourself. You continue to eat your ice cream as you and Randy joke and talk about stuff. You two finish your ice cream throw away the garbage and then go to the park where you and Randy sit down under a tree. You and Randy continue to talk and joke. He makes his normal puns and you laugh at all of them. You check the time and it's 5:30, almost super time. Randy's phone goes off and he's says that it's a text from his mom saying that he needs come home. Your phone goes off and your mom says the same thing.

You two walk home hand in hand, Randy walks you to your porch and says.

"I had a good time today." You say

"Me too." Randy says.

"Randy, dinner is on the table!" his mom calls from their porch.

"I'll be there in a minuet." he calls back, "I've gotta go."

"I know."

"Night (Y/N)." He says as he starts to step off the porch you go you behind him and hug him. He puts a hand on yours and smiles. You look into his sapphire eyes and smile.

"Night Randy." You say letting go.

~Howard's POV~

I've been waiting for Cunningham to give me an update on how things went with (Y/N). I'm sitting in my floor playing Grave Punchers I, when I hear my phone go off.

Ninja Boi: HOWARD!

GP Boss: WHAT DID SHE SAY?!

Ninja Boi: SHE SAID YES!

GP Boss: i knew u could do it

Ninja Boi: never doubted u for a second

GP Boss: so what did u two do??

Ninja Boi: we played the new game at the game hole, its called Daytona USA, I confessed, we got ice cream, went to the park for a bit and then i walked her home.

GP Boss: ngl, u two are cute together

Ninja Boi: so are u and debbie ;)

GP Boss: WE DONT TALK ABOUT THAT!

Ninja Boi: ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ)

I throw my phone and get ready for bed. I brush my teeth, get my pjs on, and go to bed.

~(A/N)~

title ideas plz. i dont own Daytona USA or NASCAR, i just really like those things. and yes there will be some HowardXDebbie in this, idk if im gonna get them together. its a strong maybe, if yall want it, then tell me so i can make it happen <3

BYE<3