Chapter 11

~(A/N)~

Little thing before this chapter starts. There is a character that I've named Josh that will be in the next few chapters. This was the guy that broke your heart in 7th grade. NOW ON TO THE CHAPTER!

~Randy's POV~

It's been a few weeks since the Galaga ship thing happened. (Y/N) is the brucest partner a ninja could ask for. She fights so well and she's starting to make puns as we fight too. There is a battle of the bands at the park coming up this Saturday, which is next week, and we're signing up to play. I know, Dave, Bucky, Stevens, Flute Girl, Heidie, and Bash and his gang are competing as well. Heidie has won for the past the school battle of the bands for the past 6 honkin years! She didn't win this year's because Howard broke her guitar, hehehe.... she still hasn't forgiven him about that. My phone goes off and I see that it's a text from (Y/N).

Galaga Bish: why does HE  have to sign up for the battle of the bands???

Ninja Boi: is josh gonna be there?

Galaga Bish: much to my displeasure, yes

Ninja Boi: speaking of the battle of the bands, what song do u wanna sing???

Galaga Bish: Bleak December by Set It Off

Ninja Boi: i don't know that one

Galaga Bish: *sends chord progressions*

Ninja Boi: thx <3

Galaga Bish: welcome <3

I take a look at the chord progression and start to work on the song. I hear (Y/N) playing the song, she's also singing. I think we need to have a band practice after school tomorrow. I send Howard a text.

Ninja Boi: we're gonna have a band practice after school tomorrow

GP Boss: ight, what song we gonna practice?

Ninja Boi: Bleak December by Set It Off

GP Boss: we gonna play that at the battle of the bands??

Ninja Boi: ye, (Y/N) is gonna sing it

GP Boss: noice, ngl her voice is great

Ninja Boi: it's prefect

GP Boss: ight, im gonna get to work on this song

Ninja Boi: ight

I continue to work on the chords and work on the backing vocals. Before I know it, my mom calls me down for dinner. I eat my food, put my plate in the dishwasher, and carry out my night routine. I plug my phone up and get into bed.

~YOUR POV~
(the next day)

You're blasting Bleak December in your headphones as you skate to school. You hit the snooze button one too many times and was running late. You get in to your first period class just as the bell rings. You breath a sigh of relief and toss your hair into a ponytail, because you didn't have time to put it up at your house.

"How late did you stay up?" Randy asks.

"Like 12, then I woke up at 3 in the morning, passed out at like 5:30, and an hour later my first alarm goes off." You say.

"Mrs.(L/N) and Mr.Cunningham, please stop talking."

"Yes sir, sorry." You say. You copy the notes off of the board and the bell finally rings. You can't help but think about Saturday and seeing him.