Chapter 20

~Your POV~

You're falling into the Nomicon with Randy. You two land in a pond and see Nomi standing on a bridge.

"Come to the shore, we can't waste any time." he says. You and Randy swim to the shore.

"How do we deal with this?" you ask.

"Randy's idea of the mind wipe is the best option." Nomi says.

"The big question is, how do we get them in the Nomicon?" Randy asks.

"Why not get your friend, Howard to help with that?"

"That's a good idea." you say.

"Then me and you can push them into the Ultimate Lesson!" Randy says.

"We need Howard down here or you out of here." you say to Nomi.

"Let's bring him down here." Nomi says. You shrug and hear Howard yelling as he falls.

"OOF!"

"Yo, you good?" you ask.

"Yea, I'm fine. I did a bell flop off of a 100+ ft diving board." Howard says.

"And that's how we crashed the Bash Splash." Randy says.

"Ok as much as I love hearing party crashing stories, we have more pressing matters." Nomi says.

"Right. We can't have McFist kidnapping us every other second."

"So how are gonna get this mind wipe done?" Howard asks.

Nomi explains the plan of getting McFist and Viceroy in the Nomicon, then you Randy pushing them into the Ultimate Lesson.

"So all I have to do is protect the Nomicon?" Howard asks.

"Yes." Nomi says.

"We shloomp McFist and Viceroy into the Nomicon first then we Shloomp in." Randy says.

"Then once the mind wipe is done they automatically shloomp out?" you ask.

"Yes."

"Wait, what about the Sorcerer?" Randy asks.

"You'll have to fight him." Nomi says.

"Is there any other way?" you ask.

"Unfortunately not."

"Welp, the sooner we get this done, the sooner we can get it over with." you say standing up.

"Last I heard you have stitches, Miss (y/n)." Nomi says crossing his arms.

"Your point?"

"The Sorcerer is very powerful. So just...be careful." he says. You see Randy raise an eyebrow.

"This girl has had a taser jammed into neck, I think she'll be fine." Howard says.

"Don't worry Nomi, I'll be fine." you say.

"Until we meet again, my friends." Nomi says. You, Randy, and Howard shloomp out and carry out your plan.

You take the Nomicon and go to McFist's. You locate McFist and Viceroy. You drop from the rafters in front of the two and open the Nomicon. You hear a thud and see the two on the ground. You go back to Howard's place and put your mask on. Randy puts his on and you two shloomp in.

~Randy's POV~

We end up a hallway. I see McFist with Viceroy in looking through the many doors except for the Ultimate Lesson. This may be easier than we thought... I give (y/n) the signal to go. She started her pursuit on Viceroy and I start mine on McFist. We keep going, slowly picking up the pace.

"Uhh, Hannibal." Viceroy says as we approach.

"What Viceroy?" McFist says not turning around.

"We have company!" Viceroy says panicked. We make contact and push them through the doors of the Ultimate Lesson. I pull the doors off the lesson shut and (y/n) pushes herself off of the floor.

"Now, we have to deal with the Sorcerer." she says.

"Let's do that tomorrow." I say.

"Yea, that was quite a rush, I can't imagine the adrenaline rush of doing that."

"Well that gives us more time to figure out how to fight him."

"Here's a little bit of advice, figure out his fighting pattern and work around that."

"I'll keep that in mind." I say.

THE NEXT DAY

I wake up, I feel (y/n) laying on my shoulder, and I can hear Howard snoring. The sun is starting to come through the windows and (y/n) starts to stir. Eventually she opens her eyes.

"You ready?" she asks.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I say.

"You two go kick some Sorcerer butt, I'll stay here and sleep." Howard says.

"Ight, you do that." (y/n) says.

"Good luck."

"Thanks bud, we're gonna need as much as we can get." I say.

"(y/n), make sure he doesn't die." she cocks an eyebrow.

"Listen if anybody is dying, it's gonna be the motherfucking Sorcerer." and with that she walks out of the room, pulling her mask on like an absolute boss.

"Damn, that was a boss bitch move if I've ever seen one." Howard says.

"Yea, she's such a badass." I say before I leave.  I meet (y/n) outside and we go to the school where the Sorcerer is.

I take the Sorcerer's key out and unlock the prison. I hear laughter and a blast of green stuff come out the hole. When the stuff clears, the Sorcerer is standing there, and that (y/n) is gone.

"I have to thank you ninja, you've freed me from my prison, I'll admit an little foolishly." he says. The only thing I think about is , WHERE THE CHEESE IS (Y/N)???? I then hear laughing.

She lays in a few good punches while the Sorcerer is thrown off.

"Oh, no there is a plan behind this 'foolishness'." she says. The Sorcerer opens a portal to some alternate dimension close to where I am. He comes over to me and fights me. There are several close calls to falling into the portal. I've managed to figure out his favorite fighting combinations. Swing the sword to right, left, then down. I see an opening between the moves and get a some blows in. (y/n) comes up behind the Sorcerer and starts to choke him using her arm. He throws her off and she slides to the edge of the portal. I hear her gasping for air. I go back to fighting and I see that (y/n) has caught her breath and calls the Sorcerer's attention to her. She takes her double sided sword and fights him. She catches on to the pattern very quickly, and doges every move. The Sorcerer gets a smirk on his face, the smirk you get when you've figured something out. He starts to move in the direction of the portal.

I know what he's about to do...

~(a/n)~

ooooohhh, cliff hanger!!!
anyways it's been a minuet so i wanted to get this out for y'all soooo yea. i'm gonna get to work on the next chapter...like, now...

BYE <3