Chapter 18

~Randy's POV~

(y/n), Howard, and I are chillin at Debbie's place working on our science project. I'm sitting on the floor against the wall, reading the book I was reading earlier today, taking notes on the key things. (y/n) is laying on her stomach next to me, listening to music, reading her book, sipping her coffee, and taking her notes. Howard is on the couch taking his notes and eating a bag of chips he brought along. Debbie is sitting at the coffee table on her knees, reading, taking notes, listening to music, and drinking her tea. We sit there for a another hour or 2 doing our thing before we discus our notes and how we should structure our presentation.

"Who wants to be the one the create and share the presentation?" Debbie asks.

"I'll do it since I have my laptop with me." (y/n) says. It takes her no more than 5 minuets to get the presentation up and running, "Alright, when y'all check your drive the presentation should be there."

"Who's gonna work on what?" Howard asks.

"I'll work on how the brain keeps information." Debbie says.

"I guess i'll work on study methods." (y/n) says.

"I go dibs on what to do and what not to not to do." Howard says.

"I'll do pros and cons of all nighters." I say.

"Sweet we got our slides chosen, now all we need to now is take notes on those specific things." Debbie says.

"Well then why don't start by taking notes from everyone else's notes?" I ask.

"That's not a bad idea Cunningham." Howard comments.

"I like that idea." Debbie says. We put our notes on the coffee table and I go for a sheet of everybody's to see what I can get.

:time skip:

I've got 2 sheets of notes and working on my slide. I don't think I'm gonna be able to fit everything on one slide. I make another slide and continue typing. I decide to take a break and get scroll through my phone, I get my phone and take a look at how everyone is doing. I can hear (y/n) is typing like the flash, Debbie is bobbing her head to the music she's listening to, and Howard is slowly organizing his slide, trying to make look like the others. I take some time to scroll through Heidi's blog and my other socials before I go back to work. I put my phone back in my bag and get back to presentation. Everybody has slowed down some. We have most of our info on the presentation, we just have to add a few extra bits an pieces of info, some pictures, and the last of our citations. I help Howard with his slide format, I add a few details and photos to my slide. I call it done and help (y/n) with her slide.

We get done with our project and decide to turn it in tomorrow. We say bye to Debbie before (y/n), Howard, and I walk home. The sun is setting making the sky a mix of pink, orange, blue, and a tiny bit of purple.

~(a/n)~

i know this is short, like really short. but I've an idea for another chapter and it wouldn't fit with chapter, soooooo yea. also i haven't updated in a while so i want to get this out for yall.

BYE <3