Bad Ending

~Your POV~

You see the Sorcerer get a look, like he has figured something out. He starts to fight you with everything he's got. He knocks you over and your sword goes into the portal. The Sorcerer keeps swinging and you roll out of the way. You get back to your feet and see that you're on the edge of the portal.

"One wrong move and I'm in the portal." you think to yourself. You look over at Randy and give him a reassuring look. Then you see an arm coming right you, knocking you in the portal. You try to use your scarf to pull yourself out but the closest rafter is just out of reach. You hear Randy yell something, but can't make out what because of the sound of the portal. You close your eyes and land on a ledge.

You take a moment to regain your breath and get up. You climb to what looks like a cave. When you enter you see someone chained to the wall.

"Oh, dear girl are you alright?" the man asks.

"Yes, I'm alright." you get a good look at the man and you see that he's dressed in ancient peddler fashion, "How long have you been here?"

"I've lost count, but well over a century." he says. Your eyes widen and all you can think about is Randy.

"Do you know if there is a portal back."

"There is, but it's on the other side of the beast."

You see the sleeping bull like creature and carefully step around it. You're almost around the creature when you step on it's tail. You hear the growl and get your katana. You take a glance at where a portal might be and...

"There's nothing..." you think to yourself. You look back at the beast and it roars. You see a portal at the back of its mouth. You connect the dots and get the man free of the chains.

"Thank you."

"I know this may sound crazy but, we have to let beast eat us if we're to get back." You say.

"I've heard crazier." the man says light heartily. The monster eats the two of you and land on the Sorcerer. You feel a sharp pain in your abdomen as you land. You look down and see the Sorcerer's sword in your side. You look up, tears pricking your eyes. The Sorcerer sees the peddler and gives a soft smile. The two merge. You stare in awe as the peddler goes to the afterlife. You pull the sword out and weakly stand, your hands covered in blood. Randy looks at you.

"(Y/N)!" He screams as he runs over to you. You collapse in his arms. He goes down with you. You take the mask off. Tears run down your cheeks. "I've got to get you to the hospital."

He runs as fast as he can to the closest hospital, he gives the doctors your name and they take you in for emergency surgery. You became unstable and flat-lined soon after.

~Randy's POV~

I've been waiting for what seems like a life time when a doctor comes out. She comes up to me.

"Are you here for (y/n) (l/n)?" she asks.

"Yes, is she alright?" I ask, shooting up out of my chair. The doctor looks down, I can see her eyes well up.

"She became unstable during the surgery and while we were trying to stabilize her..." she trails off and takes in a shaky breath, "She flat lined and we couldn't resuscitate her." My world shatters. The doctor hands me a folded piece of paper, one of the corners is bloodstained.

"This is a letter we found in her pocket, it's addressed to a person called Randy Cunningham."

"That's me." I manage to choke out. She hands me the letter and wipes her eyes.

Randy,

I'm sorry if you have to read this letter because that means that I've passed. I don't need to tell you the pain I feel of the though of leaving this world. I'm gonna miss waking you up at 3 am with guitar, your laugh, fighting robots, and so many other things. Keep protecting Norrisville for me. I'm sure there's gonna people who ask what happened to me, tell them what happened. Keep in mind, I'm not truly gone. Live a happy life with Howard and Debbie, hell get a girlfriend when you're ready. You are the best boyfriend a girl can ask for. Be sure to visit me from time to time, ok? I can't wait to see you again.

I love you.

Your Angel, (Y/N)

I go to (y/n)'s place and see her parents on the couch with the doctor that talked to me across from them. They welcome me in to a hug and we all cry.

:A few days later:

I'm dressed in black, heading to (y/n)'s funeral. I walk up to the casket. Her beautiful face is pale. She's holding her ninja mask and wearing the necklace I gave her. I go sit next to my parents and the service begins. The pictures surrounding the casket are a mix of school pictures, selfies, and pictures taken by bystanders while we fought.

The service ends and I see a familiar face in the crowd, it's Josh. He sees me and walks up.

"You're her boyfriend right?"  he asks.

"Yea." I say. He hugs me and I can feel him shaking. I let a few tears spill.

"Guessing she left you a letter?" he asks.

"Yea, she did."

"That's just like her." he said, "She wrote me more letters than I can count and has so many notebooks full to the brim with little short stories she would write in class and at 3am."

"Guessing you still have the letters?"

"Yea, she would even wax seal them."

"I know, she would put notes in my locker at the end of the day and the next day I would open it to find a little love letter. Wax seal and all." I say. Josh gives a soft laugh and looks down.

"I wish I could turn back the clock and fix everything I said."

"She didn't talk about you much."

"That doesn't surprise me." he says.

~3rd Person POV~

Randy and Josh talked about their time with (y/n). One of Josh's statements caught Randy off-guard.

"She'd want you to have her guitars."

"She would?"

"Yea. She wouldn't want just anyone to have them." he says. Randy smiles.

"I'll take them and put them up in my room." Randy says.

After the funeral Randy went to (y/n)'s house and her parents agreed to him having her guitars and anything else he pleased. He got the many guitars she had, her notebooks, tabs, and her favorite hoodie which fit him perfectly.

Once he got home, Randy put her guitars in the racks, one of the notebooks on his nightstand and the rest on his bookshelf, he put the tabs with his keytar tabs and put the hoodie would replace the jacket he wore everyday. He sat down at his desk and started to write a song dedicated to (y/n) who was now in her very own Wonderland.

Randy fell asleep at his desk, but woke up to the sound of an acoustic guitar being played to Can't Help Falling In Love With You. He stared at the guitar as it seemed to play by itself. He smiled softly as he knew his angle was right in front of him.

"Good morning (y/n)." he said

"Good morning Randy."

~(a/n)~

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, this chapter was hard to write. im sorry if yall cried... i cried while writing this.

I DO NOT OWN WELCOME TO WONDERLAND, I'M USING IT FOR THE STORY!!!

But yea... this is the end of my book. Thank you all so much for all the support on this story. I hope you enjoyed and until next time

bye <3