Good Epilogue

~Your POV~

You're walking through the halls with a melancholy feeling.

Your last day of high school... and being one of Norrisville's Ninjas.

You see Randy pull up in his black Dodge Charger. You smile and go over to his car, Howard also pulls up with Debbie in his orange pick-up. You four walk in the building and look at each other.

"Last day here." you say.

"Yea." Randy replies

"Seems like yesterday you and Randy got together." Howard pitches in.

"How did the time fly by so fast?" Debbie asks.

"Good question sis." you say. The four of you split ways and go to your classes. The majority of the classes were cleaning, putting desks against the walls, and watching movies. When the lunch bell rang you met Randy, Howard, and Debbie outside the cafeteria. You see the freshman sitting in their groups and smile knowing that they're safe with whoever gets chosen to be the ninja next.

The whole senior class gets called to the auditorium and a montage of pictures from the years plays with popular music from those years shows. When the montage is over you change into your cap and gown for the graduation ceremony.

:Time skip:

You get your diploma and get read for the cap toss. You know that any minuet the Nomicon would be calling and your memory of being a ninja would be erased. You throw the cap and cheer as your years of high school are over.

"Who wants to go to the GameHole?!" Howard asks.

"We'd love to but we have a date at the park." Randy says taking your hand.

"Ooooh, ok yea. It's cool."

"Maybe next week and do a double date?"

"Sure buddy." Randy says. You and Randy walk to his car and drive to the park.

"I can't believe it's over..." you say.

"I know, being the Ninja was the most fun I've ever had."

"And the worst part about it, we won't remember a single bit of it." You say.

"I think that'll be for the better."

"Don't want to end up like that Mac guy."

"Yea. He's messed up."

You two get to the park and find a spot behind a tree to shlomp into the Nomicon. It was buzzing like crazy. Randy opens the book and you two find yourselves in a hall way with a door that says 'Ultimate Lesson'. Nomi pops up at the door.

"Hello you two."

"Hi Nomi." You say.

"Hey." Randy says.

"I'm gonna miss you two." he says.

"We'll miss you too Nomi." Randy says. You walk up to Nomi and hug him.

"Thank you for giving me the best 4 years of my life Nomi."

"It was my pleasure." he says. Randy joins in the hug too and you savor the last moments of being the Ninja's partner. Nomi pulls away and opens the door.

"It's time." he says. You take Randy's hand and you two stare into the last room of the Nomicon.

"Though you might forget me, I'll never forget you." he says, "Now when you wake up, you fell asleep under the tree go it."

"Got it."

"Good." he says, "Goodbye."

He pushes you and randy into the room, the doors shut, and you and Randy fall out of the nomicon. You close your eyes and the next thing you know you're under the tree and the sun is setting.

"Dear god how long did we sleep under that tree for babe?" you ask.

"I have no idea but I think we should get home."

"Definitely." You and Randy go to his car and drive back to your neighboring houses. you kiss each other and go into your houses.

You get to your room and hang your cap on it's hook and set up your diploma on your desk until you get a hook to hang it on. You flop on your bed and put your hand on the necklace Randy got you on your 2 month anniversary. You just lay there and hear Randy open his window, you open yours as well and you two chat back and forth as the night drags on. You two eventually get tired and go to sleep.

~(a/n)~

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

this a christmas present from me to yall and theres one for the bad ending too. anyways, merry christmas and have a happy new year!

BYE<3