02: Open Wound

From inside the elevator, the blind man moves forward and presses a hand onto Scott's arm as the doors open to his floor.

"You wouldn't mind helping me out for a second, would you?" he asks, his English accent prominent.

"Um -- " Scott hesitates. "Sure."

Together, they move out of the elevator and into the corridor.

***

After Scott helps the man, he rushes through the corridors in search of Isaac after not finding him in his room, coming to a stop when he spots him in the elevator, sitting unconscious in a wheelchair as a suspicious-looking man wearing scrubs stares back.

The man, who stands tall with an intimidating gaze, lifts his hand to press the button to the ground floor.

Noticing his clawed hands, Scott roars, throwing himself into the elevator just before the doors close.

The man towers over Scott as they both turn and he grabs him, slamming him into the walls of the elevator.

Scott grunts when the man lifts him up by the throat, growling menacingly as he glares with red eyes, "Don't you realize what you're dealing with?" he asks, Scott struggling in his grip. "I'm an Alpha." 

But then the elevator doors slide open behind him, revealing Derek as he jumps at the Alpha, digging his claws into the man's back. 

"So am I," Derek growls at him, throwing the man out of the elevator, the doors closing afterwards.

Slowly, Derek turns to Scott, "Aren't you supposed to be in school?"

***

Stiles looks up towards where Ms Blake sits looking distressed as the police surround the classroom after the incident with the crows. 

He takes a step towards her, "Ms Blake? You okay?" he asks.

Ariel's eyes widen from where she stands next to him, grabbing his arm, "Stiles," she hisses. "Leave her alone."

Stiles looks back at her, tilting his head to Ms Blake's state, but Ariel just shrugs.

He turns back to their teacher, "Uh, sorry, just --" he hesitantly reaches up and plucks a feather from her hair.  "-- that."

Ariel shakes her head, turning towards the Sheriff when he walks up to Chris Argent, who was standing with his daughter.

"Mr Argent," he calls. "You wouldn't have any insight into this, would you?" 

Chris frowns, "Me?"

"Yeah," the Sheriff nods, "All this bizarre animal behaviour, it's -- you must have seen something like this before, right?"

Chris stares at him in confusion, "I'm not sure why I would or why you would think I would."

The Sheriff blinks, "I'm sorry. I could've sworn I overheard my son talking about how you were an experienced hunter." 

Ariel rolls her eyes, glancing at Stiles, who was on his phone. 

"Idiot," she mutters.

"Ah, right," Chris nods, understanding. "Well, not anymore."