Twenty-Five.

"Papa, did you buy me my stocks?"

The quartet of robots left the block of flats, Dex and Dyna both hugging and trying to climb up Mettaton's legs, with Dandy patiently walking beside him as he struggled to make each step.

"Yeah." Mettaton smiled, reaching the car. As he pulled Dex off his right leg, he continued; "I'll give you the confirmation letter once we get back."

"Thank you."

Dex, having been flung over Mettaton's shoulder, started laughing loudly, attracting the attention of a few passersbys. Some shook their heads and moved on, others pulled out their phones and started filming. Mettaton looked over and smiled, waving quickly before hurrying the trio into the back of the car.

With his status, it would be near impossible for your kids to completely avoid the media's eye, so at the very least you and Mettaton had to limit the amount of time they were in public. Within the next year, however, they'd have to start school; which would drastically increase the amount of exposure they'd get.

Mettaton, having by this point gotten into the car, looked around to see if there was anybody else filming. Upon spotting one half-hanging out of an apartment window, he put the car in drive.

"Daddy, why were you gone so long?" Dyna piped up from the back seat.

Mettaton glanced into the mirror to look at Dyna. She didn't seem upset - just curious. As always.

"Well, I had some filming to do." He replied, "I had to act out a lot of really fun skits, and I also had to film for this new drama which is airing soon."

"Sweet."

Mettaton had to admit that the drama was utterly boring, filled with clichés and needless shock factor - but view counts were falling on his main source of income, his show, so he had to take action on his part.

"Baba's been really down since you've been away." Dex piped up, slouching in his seat. "They're always talking about you, how you and them met, and all that kind of stuff."

Mettaton tapped on the steering wheel, trying to come up with a response. This was nothing he didn't already know - you had already voiced your concerns to him a few weeks ago.

"I don't know how to change that." He replied, pulling up to a red light. "So you three have to try really, really hard to make Baba happy, okay?"

"We have been trying! But--"

"You messed it up when you asked for a sister, didn't you, Dyna?" Dex interrupted, pushing his sister.

Dyna retaliated, sticking her tongue out and pushing him back, "Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

Mettaton gripped down on the steering wheel, but stayed calm. "Kids, calm down. Or you won't get to see what I've brought you back this time."

"Yeah right!" Dex yelled out.

"I'll ask Baba to throw it all in the bin!"

Dyna grabbed Dex's arm as he went to push her back. "Dex, I really really want my present!"

"And I really really want to be a cat! We can't all have--"

"DADDY!!! DEX IS BULLYING ME!!!"

Mettaton sighed, adjusting his mirror slightly so that he could see what Dandy was doing.

"So, Dandy!" He said, trying to speak over the ruckus Dex and Dyna were making, "What's been happening since I've been gone?"