2. Mentoring.

♡ Mack's POV♡
I woke up at 5:30am and went on a run before going home,and showering. I picked out this:
A Jack Daniel Sleeveless Tee, my brown cowgirl hat,my brown boots and a pair of jeans(Like above).

 I picked out this: A Jack Daniel Sleeveless Tee, my brown cowgirl hat,my brown boots and a pair of jeans(Like above)

I headed to the Studio. Today was the start of Mentor Week! I have my Fender acoustic guitar with me. I grin as walk into the Mentor room and I cant believe my eyes. I see Luke Bryan, The band Perry, Jensen Ackles and Christian kane. Plus a few more and I am stunned.
Holy crap. "Hi, y'all." I smiled. "Hey honey. What songs do you wanna do?" I set my guitar down and chuckled. "Good ol Boys or a song by Christian here." I say smiling. They nod."okay. Go on whenever you want!" I smiled. I get my guitar out and put the strap over my head. I do Thinking of You By Christian kane. The door open and I see the guys of Leverage and FGL. Holy crap.
"Do more!" I smiled. I do a song by The Band perry and they walked in! Oh my God. Then I do "Anything Goes" by FGL and they come in,with Backstreet Boys! Holy crap. I do 'As Long As You Love Me' and they smiled!
This is crazy! "Do another!" Christian pleads. I sigh with a grin. I do more. I grinned. "Okay.. this is from a show called Dukes of Hazzard.." He smiled. I grin as the band plays! I sing it and the door opens. I blush when I see the Bo Duke aka John schneider. He smiled at me. I am stunned. The tune is by Waylon Jennings. I smile as I sing.
The riff for "Good ol Boys " plays and I smiled. I cant help but dance a bit and sing it. Christian smiled at me!!! I laughed cause I'm embarrassed! I do "Heard it through the Grapevine" and Jared smiled.
after "Good bye Earle" and others! I see Lukas and Scott from NCIS NOLA! Oh my God. I smiled. I do "The Gambler" and Chris grins. Then I do a Jerry Jeff Walker song. "LA Freeway"! I smile. I sing it and I smile as I am! I love the song!
After, "Amarillo by Morning"! I smile at Christian and J2. They smile at me! Then I do "When it rains it pours".I have fun playing it on guitar! Then "Country must be Country Wide" by Brantley Gilbert!!! He and a few others walk in. I'm speechless. "Are y'all trying to kill me??!" I ask finally and they smiled.
They let me do more! I sing and dance a bit. I cant stop! The band plays "Its been a while" and I giggled. This is just nuts! I clear my throat."Alright for these next few, will Christian and Steve come up here please?" They smiled and get up. Their band- Kane- come up too, and I smiled. I tell them to play "The house Rules" and "Whiskey in mind" plus "Luckenbach Texas" and they agree! I laugh and smile so much!
Then Fast Car and I smile at Christian. He winked at me and I laughed. They let me go and I'm still shaking. Oh my God.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Word count: 547