3. BATTLE ROUND ONE

□□ Mack's POV●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
  I'm going up against Clarissa Ward. Yeah she is from Tex-Arkana. I'm from Dallas. This will be fun! We walk in and I smile.  We see Luke Bryan and A few others! I am super excited!
      "Hey girls. What song y'all doin'?" We look at each other and then say,"Either Cruise by FGL or a song by Waylon Jennings." The door opens and we see FGL. They come in with Backstreet Boys and Christian kane! Oh my God.
       We sing "Friends in low places" the cover by FGL. They smile! "Do another!" They beg us and I smile. We do "Good ol Boys"! And I just about flip when I see the Bo Duke himself, John schneider walk in! Oh my God. He smiled at us!  The band plays,and I smile. We sing it and I smile as I do! I am stunned. My all time favorite guy on TV is here!
       We do "No Where Road" and I smile. I cant help but dance as I sing it,we both do! I look at the guys,and they are laughing at us! Blake is smiling. Clarissa shakes her head at me and I smile at her.
     Blake says,"Do more!!"  She and I do 'Song of the South'. I stomp my foot to the beat of the fiddle. After "Paradise City" by Guns n Roses! The door opens and I see Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki! Oh my God.
      We do more! I grin. We have fun and I smile at her. We will be on TV in the next day or so. My nerves are buzzing like electricity.

     •I won the battle round!!!•
      I'm still freaking out. This is one step closer to my dreams!! The guys on my  team are incredibly talented and we have our work cut out for us! This is gonna be hard work. I just know it. I'm going to work to get to the end.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Word count: 328

Enjoy!