7. Best days of my life

♡ McKenna Boone's POV♡
I walk in and I see Keith Urban. Also the Boys of FGL,J2 and Christian kane. Then Steve Carlson comes in with...oh my God. JDM and Samantha Smith,and Norman Reedus. I grin.
This is crazy! Travis Young and Laine Hardy! I grin. I smile when I see Laine come in. He is amazing. This is day 4 of the competition. This is Disney/TV week! I'm so happy! The people I'm going up against are : Hailey rivers and Gustin Anderson. This is just nuts. I look up and I see Zachary Levi! I grin. We do more stuff!
We do "My heart will go on." And I smile. I sing and I see the guys smile. Then the look of shock on their faces when I do the long note! I smile at the Boys. Christian kane smiles at me.
This is just awesome. "H-how?" Christian asks and I giggle. "Practice... lots of practice." He nods. We do more and I almost pass out when I see The Backstreet Boys!!! Oh my God. I grin. Hailey and Gustin are freaking out. Its adorable. I grin at them too.
We do more and I smile as we sing.I see Nick smile at me and I chuckle. This is just incredible,my life long dream is coming true! We do "The River" and I see Norman Reedus grin and JDM! I laugh. They grin at me. Hailey, Gustin and I do "American Made" by Christian kane. He nods smiling at us. I giggle.
Then we do "Lukenbach Texas" by Waylon Jennings. I grin. After that we do "Good ol Boys" by Waylon Jennings, and the door opens up and The Duke Boys come in. We laughed. Tom and John smile at us! I feel like I'm blushing... which I probably am!
We do more, cause they ask us too! We do "Broken Halos" and more, and I smile. Then "In Color" and I smile as I sing.
This is just crazy.. we chat and do more songs. I cant wipe the grin off my face.. at all. I love singing and I have built my confidence up in a matter of weeks. The Boys can see it on my face. Make me so proud!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Word count: 379