5. Far Away? Maybe.

■ McKenna Boone's POV■
       This is just amazing. I've been writing music and I'm close to the finale of this competition. I'm up against Trinity, she is from California. We walk in and see our coach, Keith Urban. He smiles.
"Hi girls...c'mon in." We see Christian Kane and I smile. Then I see Louden Swain,Steve Carlson and Jensen Ackles come in. We do a few songs. We do: Cool if I come over by Louden Swain; Cannonball by Radio Co,and Let Me Be by Radio Co. I smile as we do.
      The first to speak after is Steve, surprisingly. "That was awesome!!" I grin.  Then We do "Night Moves" and I shake my head smiling. Then I sing it.Trinity laughs, and I wink at her. We do more and have so much fun!
       We do "Any Man of Mine" and I smile at the boys. After we do much more,and I grin the whole time! Like "Should have been a Cowboy". I giggle and look down.  Then we do "God Love Her" and I grin. Then "As Good as I once was".
      Then we do "Looking out my back door" and another CCR song! I like the song and I dance a bit as I sing. Christian laughs. I giggle too.
      Then "Its been A while" and I smile at Christian. Then we do "Good ol Boys" and I see The Duke boys. We both laugh.
       After that, we talk and they want us to do more! I grin at Trinity and we get up and do more. We do "The house Rules" and Christian winked at us! We both smile as we sing. This is amazing!! We sing and I smile at her. We do the last part together! "Says the sign on the wall.... 1 2 3 4!" I smile. We sing it and I cant wipe the grin off my face!
      After that we do "The only way I know" by Jason Aldean. I grin when he comes in, with Eric Church,and Luke Bryan! Also FGL and BSB!!! Oh my God. We do "Wagon Wheel" and others.  This is amazing!!! I grin at Trinity. She smiles back at me, oh my God.

■NEXT WEEK■■■■■
   I see Sarah Granger and Amy Graham. I smile. Then I see BG and FGL. Also Justin Moore and Thomas Rhett! I grin at Sarah,and she smiles at me. We do "Small town throwdown"! This is fun!
       BG smiles! I grin. This is so cool! After "Country... must be Country wide" and I smile again! We do CCR and others! Brantley is one of my favorites! We "Read me my Rights" and I wink at BG. He laughed!
      We get begged for more! We do Some of  Justin Moore's music and Thomas Rhett too. We do "Bait a Hook" but it's the Girl's pov... I smile. Justin laughed and I smiled. Sarah is laughing.
     We do "Crash and Burn" by Thomas Rhett. He nods smiling at us! I grin. I see Christian Kane and J2. Plus Keith Urban is our coach! This is just awesome!  We smile at each other!
      Then Scott Bakula and Lukas Black come in! I smile. We do "Citizen Solider" and others.  We do "Church Bells" and more!  We do "Made in America" by Toby Keith and I see Christian smile! We do "Courtesy of the Red White and Blue".
        I see Mark Harmon and Michael Weatherly walk in! I grin. And then David Boreanaz walks in and I sing 'LA Song'. Then "Baby girl" by Sugarland. I grin at Michael and he laughs. Then "Hard to love" and I walk over and lean on Michael's shoulder and he laughs.
      BG laughs too. Oh man! I grin and my face gets flushed. Then the girl I'm up against,Sarah and I do "The Other Side" from The Greatest Showman and I see Hugh Jackman and Zac Efron walk in. We laugh.  I do Hugh's parts and Sarah does Zac's parts. I smile and I have too much fun with it. We get a bit silly with it.
        "well.. What percentage of the show would I be taking???" I sing and then next comes the back and forth! "I'd give you 7...We'd could shake and make it happen..."I sing "I wasn't born this morning...18 would be just fine.."  Then  "15.." She sings. "I'd do 12.. maybe 9..." I sing, "10." Both of us. The we grab hands and smile. Hugh and Zac are laughing!
         We do one more, "Thinking of you" and I smile at Christian. Then "American Made" by Christian kane too. I grin and he laughs.
       "You girls are amazing!" I grin. "Awe thanks!" I say, and Lukas Black grinned. We do more! We do "Drinking Class" by Lee Brice,and I  grin. We do "Love dont live here anymore" by Lady antebellum,and they come in!!! I grin.
      We do "Let there be Cowgirls" and I smile. Then they ask for a different one,we do some of Jake Owens stuff! And he walks in! I grin. Then I see Deirks Bentley too and I giggle.  We do  "Bait a Hook" and more!
       Brantley,Justin and Thomas are still here. We do "Small town throwdown" again! I laugh. And we do "Read me my rights" again.  BG smiles and I grin. Some of the guys are laughing.
       We- Sarah,Amy and I- do one more song! Its "Pink Houses" and I play guitar. Then "Stop draggin..." by Tom Petty and I smile. Then "Night Moves"..."Oh dont Night Moves me!!" I say,and I see Jeffrey Dean and Sam,plus Norman! I laugh. Then "Feel like Making love" and more. Then I hear the band play "Homesick" and I smiled.
         I cant help it. But dance a bit, as we sing. Christian kane smiles at me. Then I see Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi. I grabbed my guitar and play "When will my life begin".

      Then Jerrod Niemann came in i chuckled.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Word count: 1000

Enjoy!