11. Country Roots.

♡McKenna Boone's POV♡
     I am totally shocked that Im back in Tennessee. It's been about a year or more since I was on American Idol. This is amazing. I grin as i unload my guitars.
       Christian and i have been writing together and it's so much fun.. We got invited to be guest coaches on American Idol. I said yes and we are headed there now.
●Inside●
           I  see TBP and Keith Urban. I smiled at them all. CK and Steve grin at me, and we sit down. In comes Taylor and Nina, they are fans of us. I smiled. "What song y'all doing?" Neil asked and Taylor said," Fast Car... Christian's version. OR The House Rules." Ck smiled at them and so did I. They have fun singing, and i smiled.
        After they do "The House Rules" and we smiled. "Could you both come up here and sing with us?" They asked Christian and I.We nodded and got up, grabbing mics. They do "The only way I know" and Jason and Brantley come in. They laughed! Then Luke Byran comes in and i hugged him.

■After■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
       Ck and his band mates and I are doing a concert and i can't wait! I'm excited.  I write out my Set list and I grin.  I'm doing only 7  or 8 songs and then CK comes on.
      Ck walks in,"hey girl..what ya doing?" "Making my set list, CK..." he grinned. I smiled.
  ♡SET LIST♡
1. last first kiss(cover)
2. Beyond me
3. Cover me
4. Fast Car(Cover)
5. RED, WHITE AND BLUE(Toby Keith cover)
6. Drag me down
7.  Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be Cowboys(Waylon cover)
8. Good ol boys(Waylon cover)
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
    I check it over and i smiled. I get changed into a pair of jeans, boots and a Jack Daniel's tank top. I grab my In-ears and hook them up. Then walked out and I'm handed a Mic and i walk on stage. I smiled.
       *Last song*
"Okay... I've had fun...y'all have been freaking amazing! This is my last one.
. This is Good ol Boys! Please sing it with me! If ya know It!" The fans cheered and screamed.. i grinned.
     ■CK is on stage! He wants me up!■
      CK dragged my butt up on stage. I grinned. I fake pout. "Why am I up here, bud?" I asked. "SING!!" CK looked at me. "Yeah..sing with me... please sweetheart?" He asks his gorgeous green eyes look at me. I giggled. "Ok...fine!" He smiled. We start with "American Made" and i smiled. That song is pretty good.
       We have so much fun! Afterwards the guys and i do a VIP signing and I had fun.

♡Texas!!!♡♡♡
   We're home! I see the Boys, Jensen and Jared... I'm so happy they came! I also see the Cast of Leverage too. I smiled. I walk out and say,"Hi y'all! I'm so happy to be home... this is Smoke on the Water... Sing it with me if you want!" The band plays and i have fun!
       The set goes by quickly. "This is Here i go again..." i said and the boys play. I giggled.  The crowd cheers and sings along with me.
       Now  its my last song! I do "You lie" by TBP! "Thank y'all for a Good time!!! Give it up for one of my best friends in the world..... Christian Kane!" He and the boys came out and i hug them all. They started with The House Rules. I smiled. I dance a little as the boys played. 
      Christian laughed. Then he pulled me up and we do "Sweet home Alabama" and i grinned. I cant help but dance a little as we sing.
●Backstage●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
         The boys are here.,and Im surprised. The door opened and i see some  of the Glee cast come in!!! I laughed. Grant hands me a Warbler jacket!!! I grinned. "Really?"  He nods and i giggled. Jensen and Jared laughed. CK smiled at me  and i grinned at him.
      Then The band perry came in and im speechless. Oh my gosh.
      ●Next day●
   We're doing another concert! Oh man. I'm excited, cause the Band Perry is performing too. Oh my goodness. I'm up first and i do 'Like its a Bad thing'. I smiled as the band plays, and the crowd cheers.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Word count:  730

Enjoy!