6. Country Girl.

♡ Kenna Boone's POV ♡♡♡♡♡
I walk in and I see the guys of FGL,SPN, BSB. Christian kane,and The guys from NCIS NOLA and NCIS. I grin at them all. Keith Urban, and I smile at everyone.
I grin at my boots. My outfit is a white lace dress and my brown boots.

      I grin when I see who I'm going to battle! Casey Browne, he is from Texas

      I grin when I see who I'm going to battle! Casey Browne, he is from Texas. As am I, so this will be fun! We get asked what song we're doing."Well... we've got two... Amarillo Sky or The only way I know" They nod. "Do both of them!!" I grin. The band plays and we sing it. After the first one, the door opens and I almost faint... holy crap.
In walks: Eric Church, Brantley Gilbert, Luke Bryan, Thomas Rhett, Juatin Moore and Jason Aldean. I grin at Casey,who grins too! This is epic, and a dream come true!!!
         Then we do "Bait a Hook" and I smile. Then "Gun powder and Lead" and I smile. The Boys of NCIS NOLA are laughing at me. We do "We were Us' and Keith Urban smiles at me.
They want more, and we do more. I grin.we do CCR,and I smile. Then "Ain't my fault" and I smile at Casey. Then we do "Small town throwdown" again. I grin and we just have to much fun!
      They want more, and we do "Love dont live here anymore" by Lady antebellum. They come on in and I smile.We sing it and I smile as I sing. "HEY!" I say and I dance a bit. they laugh. Then I see a few more come in and I grin.
      They want more! So we do more of our favorites. This is amazing! I grin. Brantley and Thomas Rhett grin at us! We do more, "Read me my Rights" and I smiled
      Christian kane smiles at us. I giggle. The Boys of FGL and BSB smile at us. I grin more,this is amazing! The band plays and we both smile at us. I cant stop smile.
       Then we do much more. I grin and We have fun singing. This is amazing and a dream come true!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Word count: 367