10. TOUR DAYS!!!

♡ 3 years and 10 months later. Kenna came in 2nd over all and now is on Tour with Christian kane, Steve Carlson, Panic at the Disco, and more. This is a dream come true for her... ♡
McKenna Boone's POV ●
      I grip my guitar in my hand, and I.   take a breath. This is real.. oh my God. My dream is really happening! I smile. "You're up, Kenna!" I see David, the Tour leader. I grin and grab my In-ears and hook them up. I get handed my guitar, which has a wireless amplifier, that's connected to my in-ears and the Amplifiers.
I walk out and I smile at the crowd."What's up, Texas!!! I'm Kenna... Who's ready to get this party going???" I yell and I get cheers in reply. I grin. I play "Boys of Summer" and I sing it... I cant stop smiling as I sing.
         Next song I do "Heard it through the Grapevine" and I smile at the cheers I got! After, I do more music and i can't help the smile on my face!! I introduced the next song on my set list. "Okay do yall know a band by the name of Bon Jovi???" The cheers made me laugh."okay.. let's rock it.. LIVING ON A PRAYER" I smile as I sing it.
•Skip to the Last song!••
        "Okay..." I sighed."this is my last one.. y'all.. this is Small Town throwdown.. sing it with me!" I say and I sing it. I hear the guitar play and I smile. "Round these parts.. there's not much to do.. Work like a dog til Friday...Punch that clock..cash that check... Raise a little hell until Sunday.." I dance a bit,and I smile when I see BG(Brantley Gilbert) and Thomas Rhett,also Justin Moore. I grin.
        I chuckle when I hear "Country must be Country Wide..." I grin at Brantley. He smiles at me too. Then I hear screams for me to do more! I chuckled. I sigh into the microphone,"oh alright.. alright.. last one!!! Then im done y'all okay? I promise!" I do a Jake Owen song and then I say Goodnight to the crowd.
I wiped my face off and I'm in shock when I see The Jake Owen is standing in front of me. I giggle. I spot Christian and Steve. I call them over, "this your doin'??? Hmm?" I ask and they nodded. I punch their arms,"Not cool!" I say. They yelped in pain, and I giggle.
        Then I see The Band Perry come up too. And I giggled and attempt to flee. I pout when Steve stopped me. Kimberly smiled at me,and I giggled again. I hear "Chainsaw" and I grin, at Neil. "What?" He asks,"I dig drummers...heheh." I say with a laugh and I winked. He laughs and I grin. I blushed,and KP grins. I see Christian smiling at me too.
        I pouted. "CHRISTIAN!You jerk." I say teasing him and he grinned. "You love me.. you know it." He said and I roll my eyes. He grins more,then I punch his arm. "Ow. What was that for?" He asks. I grin."you jerk! You knew? The whole time??" He nods blushing. I hug him and he stumbles,"oh." He says." I uh.. heh." He laughed. He knew and planned it!
       "I love it. Thank you!" I say still hugging him. He chuckles again and I smile up at him. I hear "Done" and I grin at KP. She smiled at me and I sing along to it. Then I hear "Miss You being Gone" and I chuckled. I see Carrie Underwood come on over and she is with Taylor Swift. I grin.
         Then i hear "Better Dig Two" and a few more by TBP. We hang out and sing, having fun! I giggled when "Done" came on. I stuck my tongue out at CK!
       ■Back in the Tour bus.■
   I plop down in the lounge and Chris laughed. "Oh shut up... I'm sleepy and I want FOOOOOD!" He chuckled and Steve smiled at us.
     The bus driver goes to McDonald's and gets a bunch of food!
●Next town●
       I smile when we get to Austin! Christian winked at me. I giggle cause I see TBP watching us!  I do "All your Life". "Okay.. this song is by a band.... called The band perry. Y'all heard of them?" The fans screamed as a yes..i chuckled.
     I do one of their songs and then a few of my own. Final song of my set is a cover, Fast Car. The fans went insane for it! I laughed.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Word count: 781

Enjoy!