4. The New Battle

● McKenna Boone's POV●●●●●●
Today we will work with a Vocal coach and a performance specialist. This is so we can learn to be more confident in our performances.
The girls I'm up against are: Caroline Anderson, from Georgia. And Paisley Forbes from South Carolina. These girls are amazing. We do "Shouldve been a Cowboy" by Toby Keith.
Our coach is Justin Holloway. He is very good at what he does. We see Blake Shelton and Christian kane. Plus the Boys of Christian's band, and TBP. I'm excited.
Then I see him, Eric Church. Also Lady Antebellum and The band perry! I giggled. I sing and my accent comes out! We do "Bartender" and the band of Lady A smiled! I grin. We do "Love dont live here" and I smile as I sing! Caroline smiles as she sings.
We get begged for more! We do "We were Us" and I play the guitar. Keith walked in! I grin. Caroline and Paisley smile as we sing! Then "Goodbye Earl" and Christian winked at us! We giggle and smile. They begged for more!! We do "When it rains.." by Luke Combs. I grin. "Y'all can do more if ya wanna." Luke Bryan says with a smile. We nod. We do 'Boondocks' and I love it.i grin and chuckle when we do the round part! It is so much fun!
They give us some tips."Okay so get a big breath of air before those long notes... really belt out." I nod. We do just that,and they all smile! We do "Love dont live here anymore" again. And I belt out. I shocked myself! They all clap, we smile at each other.
Lady Antebellum smiles at us! Charles Kelly smiles and gives us a thumbs up! Oh my God. Then we do much more, like "Babygirl" by Sugarland and I smile at the guys. We see Jennifer Nettles come in with... holy crap.. Jon Bon Jovi. I grin.
"I've spent 20 years tryin' to get outta this place.." I sing and then Paisley sings,and then Caroline. We have fun and dance a bit as we sing. "You can do more!!" They say. We do more, and I see The Backstreet Boys!!! Holy crap.
We do 'Blaze of Glory' and some of the Backstreet Boys stuff. I grin. We are having fun. Christian kane smiles at us. We dance around as we sing,and I smile widely. Paisley smiles and Caroline giggled. We do "Spirit Boy" by Christian kane. He nods, smiling at us.
The Backstreet Boys smile at us. We do "Larger Than Life" and a few others.

●Skip to after●
I won!! I'm so happy! I giggle. This is amazing.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Word count: 450

Thanks for reading!