9. the battle continues

♡ Kenna Boone's POV♡
      I walk in and I smile at the Boys! I see Christian kane,J2, and Keith Urban. I smile. Then I see Tyler Mason. The boy I'm going up against! I grin. We picked like three songs to do! The first one "undo it" by Carrie Underwood. Then "Cowboy Cassanova" and I smiled. Then J2 ask for another song! I smile. We do "Love dont live here anymore" and I play the guitar.
      I am in awe when I see them come in!!! Oh my God. Lady antebellum walked in...I'm shocked. I grin. Christian sees the smile and he laughs. I pout. "Sing some more y'all." I grin. Tyler and I do some rock music. I start out first,then Tyler sings. I grin. I hold the long note. Tyler laughs and I do too.we do "Faithfully" by Journey and "More than a feeling" by Boston! I grin. I play the guitar as we sing and I rock out on the solo!! I smile as i play, it.
        The Boys of NCIS NOLA are here and NCIS too. I grin. Scott smiles at me,and I blush. We do "Brother" by NEEDTOBREATHE and I smile. This is just one more step towards my dream becoming a reality!!! I laugh when "Sweet Child of mine" plays! Then "Pink Houses" and I play the guitar.they ask for more,and I grinned. When we do "Good ol Boys" and I smile. I almost lost my crap when I see John schneider walking in with the Leverage cast. I giggled.
       Then Theory of a deadman, and I giggled. Christian smiles at me and I giggle more. Tyler Mason smiles at me, this is amazing!!!!
        ♡Next week♡
      I see Christian kane, Keith Urban, and  J2. Plus The guys of NCIS NOLA!! I grin more, when I saw Ava Johnson, the girl I'm up against!!! We sing "Watermelon Crawl" and others. I grin.  We do: Shouldve been a Cowboy, and more!
       I grin when we do "Courtesy of the Red,White and Blue". I sing it and smile. Then we do "Indian Outlaw" and more by Tim McGraw. I grin at Christian who smiled back at me.  Christian is staring at me. I laugh at Lucas and Scott. They smiled and we do more.
      Ava and I do "Ballad of the Mona Lisa" by Panic at the Disco. They come in and I laugh when Brendon winks at me. We do more "Dying in LA" and I play the piano as I sing. Brendon is shocked at our vocal range and breath control! I smile widely and Ava does too.
       We have a wide taste in music, from Classic Rock to Pop Punk... this a lot of fun!!! Keith smiles at me. I grin too,and I see J2 and Christian smiling at us. I smile as we sing, and I'm shocked at my vocal range.
        The thing is it even shocked me. I didnt know I could do that! I chuckle at that.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Word count: 504