𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖆 𝖈𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓

Young Izuku Midoriya was standing on top of a rooftop with his eyes holding shut tight and his cheeks red from embarrassment and shyness

Young Izuku Midoriya was standing on top of a rooftop with his eyes holding shut tight and his cheeks red from embarrassment and shyness. He's just got saved by his favorite and number one hero, All Might, and he can't even say a word. This is the moment he's been waiting for and it's passing away right in front of his eyes as the hero is leaving.

"I have to know!" Midoriya yelled and reached out his hand but stopped midway. His childhood repeated in his mind. The doctor saying he's quirkless, his mother crying, Bakugou saying he's useless. Is he actually?

"Is it possible to become a hero even if I don't have a quirk?" the green-haired boy blurted out as fast as he could. "I'm a normal kid without any powers. Could I ever hope to be someone like you?!"

All Might just looked over his shoulder at the young boy. "Pro heroes always have to risk their lives. And some villains can't be beaten without powers. So honestly no, I don't think you can become a hero without a quirk."

And in a swift jump, the hero was gone with nothing but wind left behind him and a boy that just watched the hero fly away with silent tears rolling down his freckled cheeks.

^^