"What are you doing here?" Bakugou growled and peaked out of his room to make sure nobody heard his scream

"What are you doing here?" Bakugou growled and peaked out of his room to make sure nobody heard his scream. Fortunately, nobody seemed to care since it's pretty normal for Bakugou to yell like this. They were still downstairs or in their rooms. Bakugou locked the door, just to be sure.

"Can't I come to see a friend~," Midoriya said with red cheeks, same as Toga his cheeks are red almost all the time. He stood up and opened his arms as if he expected a hug. Bakugou figured it's just a gesture even though Midoriya pouted after a while. 

"We are not friends...anymore." Bakugou had to add that 'anymore' because he knew how he treated Midoriya when they were kids. He knew they were best friends even though he never admitted it. Bakugou remembered how he used to hurt the boy in front of him so he thought he won't just this time. Midoriya narrowed his eyes for a second before a smile overcame his face again. 

"So!" Midoriya exclaimed and clapped his hands together. Bakugou hated how loud the boy is, if anyone hears him, he'll be in a lot of trouble. "How's life going? We haven't seen each other since junior high! I heard All Might teaches only your class, that's so cool!" the boy said way too many things and Bakugou had a hard time keeping up.

"Well, yeah. Yuuei's alright, shit's easy, All Might's cool. Where have you be-" Bakugou was interrupted by Midoriya's laughing. This time Bakugou narrowed his eyes, something felt off about the boy in front of him. Sure, he never was interested in him but he knew that he never acted like this.

"Just kidding! Damn, I hate All Might." the boy sighed happily and now Bakugou was sure something's off. All Might was basically a role model to him. 

"What you've been up to? Did something happen during the two years you basically disappeared?" Bakugou asked but kept his eyes on the boy. He noticed that his eyes wandered all around his room, barely looking at the blonde.

"Oh, I've been doing stuff. Been here and there, my mom is dead you know that?!" Midoriya yelled out with a creepy laugh and pain in his eyes. That look sent shivers down Bakugou's spine, he never thought he would be scared of this nerd. 

"I'm sorry about that," Bakugou whispered and Midoriya sat down, put one of his legs on top of the other and ran his fingers on the blade of one of his knives. The boy was silent and examined his face in the reflection of the blade. "Where'd you get those?"

"I have to defend myself somehow since I'm, you know, quirkless." Midoriya said the word 'quirkless' with so much venom in his voice that it hurt even Bakugou. "I was pretty fucked up. I wanted to visit you, even though I knew you don't care about me. But I was at the lowest point in my life so I decided not to. And a few months ago, this one guy saved me from myself. I can't be grateful enough. And now, when I'm fixed, I finally decided to pay you a visit Kacchan!" he said those words like he was genuinely happy about it and that convinced Bakugou. So they talked. Mostly Bakugou talked and Midoriya listened, even though it didn't look like it a couple of times. Bakugou had to yell at him to catch his attention at which the green-haired boy just apologized with his innocent smile.