All Might's body was sore and his eyelids felt like they were made out of metal, impossible to lift up

All Might's body was sore and his eyelids felt like they were made out of metal, impossible to lift up. The small pain which was itching his neck felt nothing like the incredible pain shooting from his head. The rope tying his hands to a wooden chair was scratching his wrists. Not like All Might had enough strength to move anyway. Once his eyes finally fluttered open, he came to see a pretty much empty small apartment. The wallpapers were scratched and torn up, showing the brick wall under them. All Might could see it was raining through the dirty windows, and he could see it was around dawn. The early dulled sun rays by the clouds blinded him for a second and they lit up the apartment to show it was messed up, stuff of all kinds was on the ground covered with a dirty carpet. There was nothing else, other than a camera right in front of the hero. All Might tried, oh he really tried, to transform into his powered-up form but he simply couldn't. He felt like he's going to split in half but there was no way he could transform.

"What is this?" he muttered under his breath.

"Can't become all muscles right? How so?" a voice rang through the room, more like from behind All Might where he couldn't see. But he'd recognize that voice even on his death bed, which is not that far from the truth.

"Midoriya..." All Might whispered the boy's name which he hated so much but he decided to ignore it. Instead, he pulled in a chair and sat in front of the hero, staring right into his eyes.

"You know you're going to die, right?," Deku said with a stern voice, not showing any kind of emotions. Of course All Might knew, there's no way he can avoid it now. Deku used the same bullet he used on Bakugou, blocking his quirk from use. "And everyone is going to watch."

"Will that finally bring you peace?" There's no point to fight it now but even here, All Might tried to help him. If only he knew just one of them is going to walk out of that apartment.

"Probably for a while, yes. Then there's another thing I need to take care of." Deku shrugged and stood up, wiping the blades of his knives clean and fixing them on his belt. He won't use them today but he might as well scare the man. He looked back at him only to see the confusion on the hero's face which caused Deku to erupt into a burst of crazy laughter. "Oh my, you really thought this is about you? Please, don't flatter yourself!" Deku wiped a fake tear from the corner of his eye and he had a hard time holding back the chuckles. "The person who wants to kill you is me, sure. But this isn't about you or me, this is about preventing people like you from spreading."

"Young Bakugou..." All Might was finally starting to put two and two together.

"Yes, Kacchan! You passed One for All to him, right? Great choice, I don't think I'm going to kill him though." Deku rubbed his chin and fixed the camera in front of All Might while the gun behind his belt made his palm tingle. "More like I'm going to take it from him."

"No...you can't do that."

"Oh, I will! Can you imagine that? One for All and All for One finally together again, like they were supposed to be! We'll finally bring peace and system to this world infected with heroes who fucked it up in the first place." Deku grinned at him from behind the camera, the bags under his eyes bigger than ever before. "Now which side is your better one?" All Might could swear the grin would snap his face in two, it hurt him just by watching. He had no time to think about how to convince the boy as he pressed the button and it started streaming live on every screen, there is in Japan.