⚠️there are minor heroes rising spoilers — they don't spoil the plot though, just surroundings. description of blood and torture, you were warned⚠️

It has been a couple of days since the arrival of the class 2A on Nobu Island

It has been a couple of days since the arrival of the class 2A on Nobu Island. Everything was calm, the students mostly helped the citizens with their everyday work which got a certain blonde a little annoyed since he craved more action. His classmates encouraged him to help but he stayed at their agency, saying he won't help someone fix their truck if they can do it themselves. Bakugou was also on the edge of his nerves because of this greenette he missed. Of course, he wouldn't admit it out loud because he himself didn't understand it. He didn't see Izuku for two years and now these feelings were thrown at him and exploded like a water balloon. Where was he for the past two years? He refused to tell Bakugou despite how often he said he cares about him. 

"If this nerd cared about me, he would tell me where he was hiding for the two years he was gone," Bakugou growled for himself on the balcony of their agency where he stood with his eyes closed and a yellow popsicle in his hand which was slowly melting and dripping on the ground. The conversation of Kaminari and a citizen of the island caught his attention.

"Sure! I'll be there to power up your truck sir!" Bakugou just rolled his eyes at the enthusiasm his classmates have for these jobs which aren't even suited for heroes. He thought he would stop bank robberies here or villains who kidnap people. Not help carry the groceries. He snapped back from his thoughts once he heard a 'slap' sound and opened his eyes to see his melted popsicle on the ground. Truly a sad moment. Bakugou just growled and threw the stick somewhere and went back inside to get another one. The island had its perks — it was sunny and hot and there was a beach so Bakugou slacked off there or at the agency. He believed this would be the most boring month of his life. Only if he knew things are about to change very soon.

^

The group of students gathered around in their agency. The sun set hours ago and it was time for a late-night dinner. Most of them sat together and had a little chat about what they did in the day, which Bakugou certainly wasn't interested in so he sat alone on a couch away from them.

"Has anyone seen Kaminari?" Kirishima asked as he looked around for his friend. Bakugou opened one of his eyes to look around and truly, their electricity friend was missing. The conversation came to a halt and everyone searched the whole agency for him.

"Did anyone see him today? Did he have any work?" Momo asked because she was currently the calmest one. Everyone else started to jump to drastic conclusions.

"I don't know! I thought he was sleeping or slacking off!" Ashido exclaimed. She blamed herself because she was the last one who talked to him. A 'tch' escaped Bakugou's lips and stood up, getting all the attention.

"He did have work. He went to help some dude to power his truck, I heard him outside." everyone's eyes beamed because they suddenly remembered getting a call about the dead truck and Kaminari was suggested to go.