Bakugou was confused and that made him pissed

Bakugou was confused and that made him pissed. What was this weird feeling in his chest he had there since the last time he saw Deku? He couldn't put the finger on it. He thought he hated that nerd. He did, but this nerd changed in a way Bakugou could never imagine. He found that way kind of hot. He knew he's attracted to the same sex for a couple of years now and everyone around him accepted it. It even made them happy that the all so tough Bakugou Katsuki is gay. Sure, he did wonder where Deku was for the past two years but he just thought that he finally gave up on the admiration he had towards Bakugou since he wasn't quite kind to the green-haired boy. But he never thought he would fall for that guy after their reunion. Well, here he is clutching on his black tank top with his hand and his cheeks burning red.

"Fuck." he murmured. He really did fall for Midoriya Izuku. After a few seconds, he finally opened his eyes with a smile on his face and made his way to the lobby where most of his classmates were sharing a dinner. He sat down and started to eat as well, thoughts about Deku running through his mind. He mentally punched himself for everything he said to him in junior high.

"What the hell is that? Do you guys see that!" Kaminari suddenly yelled with a blank face and his trembling finger pointed towards Bakugou. Everyone gave him a questioning look because nobody understood what is he talking about, like most of the time.

"What is it Kaminari?" Todoroki asked him, even though he didn't actually care as long as there was enough soba in his bowl.

"Bakugou...is smiling!" Kaminari yelled out and immediately hid under the table.

"The fuck you said to me, dunce face!" Bakugou yelled at the guy with yellow hair who was trembling with laughter under the table. It was true that they don't see Bakugou smiling very often and if yes, it is mostly during hero training classes where he gets to blow things up. Bakugou leaned down and put his hand under the table and he was ready to blast an explosion on the poor pikachu boy but Kirishima pulled him away.

"Get off of me, shitty hair!" Bakugou yelled but was soon tied up by Sero's tape. He just huffed as his friends sat him back down on the couch.

"Now, let's continue eating," Yaoyorozu said calmly and everyone nodded happily while Mina tried to feed Bakugou, vainly. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and everyone's heads snapped towards the huge wooden door. Uraraka was the first one to stand up and answer the door, only to find a cute looking boy there with green hair and eyes and a grey hoodie. It was obvious he was shy and didn't know what to say even though Uraraka could tell he is the same age as her, maybe even older since he was taller than her.

"Hello! Who are you?" she asked with her way too kind voice and tried to calm the boy down.

"Um, I'm Kacchan's friend. I wanted to pay him a visit before you guys leave to the Nobu island but he wasn't answering his phone so I decided to knock," he said with a generous smile and cheeks tinted in pink but Uraraka had confusion in her face.