Bakugou silently closed the front door of their dorm house

Bakugou silently closed the front door of their dorm house. He forgot to put a rope outside his window so he had to get in from the front, hoping everyone will be already sleeping. He's been going out for two weeks now to the deserted city. Their classes stopped and so did the city. The protests continued during the first week, most of the students going crazy about it and the pros ignored it as they've been locked at Yuuei, trying to come up with a plan. Nothing happened, it seemed like the heroes are doing nothing in that huge room they're locked in. The students haven't heard from them since the lockdown started so now they're pretty much living on their own at the Yuuei grounds.

People disappeared. The first half of the citizens who sympathized with heroes had to leave Japan because they were in danger. The other half who stayed sympathized with the villains but since the 'good' people left, they had nothing to do other than wait for the League to give orders on how do they plan to attack Yuuei. Japan has been silent ever since the people left.

Bakugou felt extremely vulnerable on his patrols in the city. His mentor is dead and he still doesn't know how to control One for All, sadly he knows he's the wielder of it now. Meaning he has to take down the League, Deku being his first target. He also felt vulnerable because he knew people are watching. As deserted as the city seemed, he knew they are everywhere. Bakugou read all the posters in the streets which said where the small hideouts are, asking people to join the movement if they haven't yet. He knew that if he used his quirk, One for All or his own, they would jump out on him a second later, probably beating him to death. All he could do was run through the city until dawn before he had to head back. After two weeks, he still had no trace of the League of Villains. 

Bakugou knew he was done when the light behind him turned on. He gritted his teeth and turned around to face a certain half and half boy slurping on his 3 am cold soba. They had a silent staring contest as Todoroki continued eating and it almost seemed he's going to shrug it off and leave, almost.

"Where have you been going for the past two weeks?" Todoroki asked once he finished his soba and crossed his arms on his chest. "We're trying to figure out what happened to the heroes and you keep leaving."

"Exactly, I do something unlike you." Bakugou hissed and swiftly pushed down his hood. "You stay here, wondering about when will the heroes come out while I go out there and actually try to find the League."

"And what then?" Todoroki nor Bakugou noticed that they walked closer to each other and Bakugou wasn't far from punching the boy right in his scarred eye. "Let's say you find them. You can't possibly take them all down. They probably still have those quirk blocking bullets and you, out of all people, know how it feels. They killed the number one hero, I don't think some Yuuei student will be a problem for them and I don't think the fact that you have One for All scares them since you don't even know how to use it properly." Silence filled the air and Bakugou felt like he's going to bite off his tongue in order to stop himself from jumping on Todoroki. Bakugou knew he was right and he had nothing to say on that.