"Have you found anyone yet?" the black-haired hero asked once he walked into the teachers' room

"Have you found anyone yet?" the black-haired hero asked once he walked into the teachers' room. He was holding a cup of coffee like he always does, even though it never helps him with his sleeping problem. The example of that was the yellow sleeping bag he had under his arm again. 

"Honestly, I don't know. But I have some students that are very promising." All Might sighed in his no hero form, which is basically a skinny and bony body, nothing like his hero form.

"Is it someone from my class?" Aizawa asked and slurped on his coffee, knowing that the students of current class 2A are the best students now.

"Yes." All Might answered with a smile.

"Are you going to tell me who is it?"

"No," the blonde said with a smile as he looked out of the window. The only heroes who know about his problem are Aizawa, Gran Torino, and Nezu, Yuuei's headmaster.

"Fine then, but you better figure it out soon. The students might get confused by it." Aizawa said and walked out of the room to his homeroom. All Might sighed and looked at the file in front of him. There were four photos of students from class 2A. All Might knew all these four have potential and are strong enough for their body to accept One for All. Now he just has to make the right decision.

Katsuki Bakugou — quirk: explosion
Shoto Todoroki — quirk: half cold half hot
Eijiro Kirishima — quirk: hardening
Hitoshi Shinso — quirk: brainwashing

The file with these four was bigger. All Might gathered information about their families, looked deeply into their quirks and most importantly, was very observant during their classes. Sure, none of these are the perfect successor, since he made a mistake with that one and lost him.

There was a second file, much thinner than the first one. All Might didn't name the file, so nobody could recognize it, but it had a number. 4112214. No one but All Might knows what that number means. He looked at the file and sighed. The biggest mistake of his life, seeing that kid walk past Yuuei every morning, it just reminds him how selfish he was back then.

He threw the file in his table drawer, grabbed the second one and walked to 2A's training class. He needs to decide, soon.

^

"Gh..." Midoriya groaned as he shifted and turned uncomfortably on the green couch in the bar. He's been asleep since yesterday, since the day he received his quirk. Shigaraki let everyone back in again to meet this new boy, even though he's sleeping. His body was in so much pain from the new quirk, he screamed and cried. He thought his head is going to explode and he scratched the walls like a wild animal. That's why Kurogiri put him to sleep.

"Where is he! Where is he!" Toga yelled as soon as she bounced back in the bar. "Aw! He's so cute!" Toga cooed once she saw him, together with Dabi and Twice behind her.