The screams seemed to fill the cave even when nobody was actually screaming

The screams seemed to fill the cave even when nobody was actually screaming. Everyone was terrified to even speak because nobody wanted to be next. Uraraka was silently crying together with Tsuyu and Yaoyorozu trying to comfort her. Nobody dared to look at the ones who seemed to be dead at first sight. They were just unconscious, leaning against each other. With Kaminari being the first, Todoroki the second and Ashido the third, Kirishima joined them because he dared to open his mouth on Deku. Iida was also there because he jumped in when Deku tried to take Jirou. All of them were covered in blood, had minor or big bruises, broken fingers or even whole limbs. Not one of the kids felt sick from the stomach every time when Dabi dragged them back and threw them towards the students like a bag of trash.

Bakugou was starting to snap. He was breathing heavily because he knew what does Deku want to know. It seemed like he knows but just dragged it on, ignoring Bakugou just to enjoy himself. That was truly sick and Bakugou wanted to forget everything nice he had with the boy. He wanted to punch himself or hit his head on the ground until he passes out or loses his memory. He wanted Deku to choose him and stab his legs or crave something on his forehead, just make him pass out and think this night never happened. Deku seemed to ignore him though and that only encouraged Bakugou that he has to know something. Did he feel guilty? Of course he did, if he wasn't so rude to Deku when they were kids, this wouldn't have happened. Deku was just admiring him throughout their shared years and Bakugou was so aggressive towards him, even after he turned out to be quirkless. 

"This is getting boring." their head snapped towards the boy with a sick smile who had blood on his cheeks and was wiping some of it off his knife. "I thought you would tell me after a while but it seems like you're really stubborn. Good thing I am as well." 

"Maybe if you told us what do you want, we'd be able to help," Uraraka said breathlessly and some of the students shot her a glare. Everyone who dared to speak and it wasn't what Deku wanted to hear, they were next. But this time, Deku just chuckled and jumped down to be closer to the students. Dabi and Toga watched him from above with a slight concern, none of them really knows what is going on in that head of his.

"I want to know who has One for All." that was all Deku said and all the faces twisted in confusion. All of them but one. 

"You really think one of these extras would have the most powerful quirk?!" Bakugou finally snapped and a smirk grew on Deku's face.

"Oh Kacchan, I had a feeling from the beginning that it is you. Why do you think I decided to visit you so often? And don't you think I didn't hear All Might in your room that other day when you kicked me out so forcefully." Bakugou's eyebrows furrowed and his shoulders clenched. Deku saw it all and Dabi together with Toga prepared to take him down but Deku just raised his arm to stop them in their actions. Orange lightning erupted around Bakugou and the eyes of the students who were conscious widened. They knew this isn't Bakugou's quirk but just watched him how he snapped broken the cuffs around his wrists as if they weren't even there. Deku smiled sickly again and watched the boy huff with the orange streaks flying around him. Something was wrong and Deku knew it. Even though he came out with his power, he still didn't use it. It seemed like he doesn't want to or — he can't.