Chapter 7

Jealousy
——————————
Mingi's POV
Am I perhaps... Jealous?

No, I can't be. I'll never. Why would I even be jealous with Y/N and Seonghwa hyung together?

My friends were finished eating leaving me in the cafeteria without even saying goodbye to me. I mean, they always bid goodbye to me.m

As I finished eating, I hurriedly stood up from my seat leaving the food tray that I ate from still laying on the table.

I went to find my friends, but they were nowhere to be found.

I mean there's 13 of them, how could I not find them. I now they're still together at this moment.

I was running through the halls to find them, until I saw something.

Y/N and Seonghwa hyung holding hands together and laughing.

Of course being my usual self, I avoided them. But my body even refused to just stay in place.

I ran towards them and started punching Seonghwa hyung until Jongho stops me.

Good thing he stopped me. I couldn't even control my body from punching Seonghwa hyung anymore.

" Yah hyung! What are you doing?!" Jongho shouted at me furiously.

" I'm sorry I d-didn't mean to-." Before I can even finish my sentence, Seonghwa hyung stopped me by punching me.

" I really didn't want to do that Mingi. But since you punched me, out of nowhere, and without a reason, I realized I should give you a taste of your own medicine!" Seonghwa hyung said about to punch me so I closed my eyes. As I didn't feel anything, I opened my eyes and saw Y/N holding Seonghwa hyung to prevent him from punching me.

Pathetic.

How could Seonghwa hyung even  stop just by being held by a girl.

Or is it that he likes Y/N?

No, no, no. I know Seonghwa, he doesn't like to fall in love with girls.

But as I saw them holding hands, laughing together and not letting each other get hurt, I realized that I think Seonghwa might've have fallen for that transferee.

I kept on overthinking, as I can't handle it anymore, I ran away from the scene, having guilt covered across my whole body.

Am I really jealous?
——————————
Seonghwa's POV
Mingi was spacing out for about 10 minutes already, he's the one who punched me, but why does he look like he's the one who's hurt?

I saw Mingi come back to his senses again.

I was about to talk to him, but he suddenly ran away into the garden.

I tried to follow him, but Jongho held me back.

" Hyung, let him be, I'm sure he has reasons on why he punched you." Jongho said calmly.

I sighed and continued walking with Y/N, holding her hands, and intertwining my fingers with hers.

At this point, we look like a couple. Wait, I think its time to tell her the truth.

On the count of three Seonghwa, tell her your secret.

Okay.

1.

2.

3.

" Y/N." I called out to her but all she replied was a hum.

" I have to tell you something." I said making her to look at me.

" What is it?"

" Did you have a childhood friend who went to Japan for vacation, and his name that starts with S."

" Yeah, how did you know about that." She said widening her eyes because of what I had just said.

" Why? Because I'm the handsome and cute Seonghwa." I said to her which I said back in our childhood when I first met her.

" W-what?"

" I'm the handsome and cute Seonghwa. Your childhood handsome and cute Seonghwa." I said as I smile to her.

I thought she wouldn't believe me. Suddenly she cried loud, good thing no one else was in the hall except us.

As she cried, she hugged me and said the words that made me really happy.

" I missed you my toothless. I love you." She said as she pulled away from my hug and smiled at me while her tears still falling onto her cheeks.
——————————
Mingi's POV
As I finished thinking in the garden, I went to the hall.

The first thing I saw was...

Y/N hugging Seonghwa.

Why did I suddenly felt like my heart is beating crazily fast due to what I'm seeing.

Seriously, what's wrong with me?

I want to get out of the hall but my body won't let me.

What is this feeling?
——————————
Okay, that's a wrap!

I'm sorry if the story's short I can't really think of something to put.

And my exams our coming up.

I forgot to say, I'm Filipino lol.