Chapter 14

Camping Trip II
——————————
Third Person's POV
" KIM Y/N, SONG MINGI, CHOI SEUNGCHEOL." Mingi shot his head up as he heard shouting my multiple people. He then went outside the old, blue tent and saw the principal along with their adviser, some medics, and some students who were holding lighted lamps. And the rain has stopped, too.

He then saw Seungcheol walk out of the tent and looked at the people who were going to save them.

" Where's Y/N?" Their adviser asked worriedly.

" She's inside, sleeping." Mingi said caressing his forehead.

" Carry her, we'll go to the camp." The principal said sighing in frustration then leading the way to the camp.

Mingi then carried the unconscious Y/N onto his back and followed the others to the camp.

" Hang in there transfer, your wound will heal." Mingi talked with Y/N even if she was still unconscious.

As they arrived at camp, the medics covered Y/N's wound and let her rest with her friends taking care of her at their tent. While Mingi and Seungcheol where at the camp office to talk about why they got lost, but they won't answer nor tell what happened. The principal thought that they were tired so they let them rest in their tents.

Y/N finally woke up after a long time of slumber and saw her friends playing not knowing that their friend already woke up just watching them play. Then Wendy took a glance at Y/N and saw her wide awake and gave her a smile as Y/N smiled back. The other members start to notice too.

" Oh Y/N, when were you awake?" Seulgi asked.

" Just now. I feel well and fine." Y/N responded with a smile on her face.

" Where's Seungcheol and Mingi? Are they fine? Are they doing well?" Y/N asked since no one was starting a conversation.

" Calm down Y/N, they're both fine, they're resting in their tents." Joy answered back.

Someone then entered the tent, the girls were silent when someone came in.

" Hey guys, hey Y/N, wazzup!"

" Hey, how you guys doin'?"

" Look, its the Choi's" Y/N said to the two students who entered their tent.

Irene and Yeri came back and went inside their tent and were shocked when they saw the two students who were standing there.

" What's Jongho doing here?" Yeri asks.

" What's San doing here?" Irene asks.

Nothing. Everybody was silent. No one dared to speak. No one. Everything was awkward.

" So, what are you having? Are those chips?" Jongho asked Yeri.

" Were having food." Yeri answered back sarcastically.

" No, I mean what are you having?" Jongho once repeated his question since he thought Yeri was joking with him.

" An unwanted conversation. You?" Yeri said which made the others laugh which made Jongho irritated.

" Having a conversation with an unwanted person." Jongho answers back which made Yeri scoff.

" Well, you're the one who started it." Then she went to sit with the others.

" Maknaes, always being savage to their friends, family and even strangers." Irene said shaking her head then also joining the girls.

" Kids, please come out, we are going to have another activity." The principal shouted through the megaphone outside the girls' tent.

" We'll get going, meet ya guys outside." San said then leaving with Jongho while the girls prepare themselves before going out.

" Y/N, are you going to be alright?" Y/N then nod which made Seulgi smile at her.

" Okay, be safe. Make sure to be careful with your arm."

" Yes MOM." Y/N  emphasized the word mom while Seulgi glared at her and she just chuckled.

As soon as Seulgi left, Y/N went out of the tent and was about to go to the camping field where the other students are but suddenly she stopped from her tracks as she heard a hoarse, deep, manly voice call her.

" Kim Y/N."
——————————
Hello, its me, 김우영! I hope you enjoyed today's chapter.

Please comment and vote! Thank u!