Chapter 8

Soft Side
——————————
Mingi's POV
What is this feeling?

Do I... like Y/N?

No, no, that's not true.

I came back to my senses and I saw Seonghwa hyung coming towards me.

I was about to run, but he called me.

" SONG MINGI." He said while shouting my name in his very stern voice.

I suddenly stopped on my tracks. Why is my stupid body not moving?!

As he walks towards me, he gives me a cold look on his face.

" What are you doing here?" Seonghwa hyung said having a stern tone in his voice. Y/N ran up to him. What's up with these two? Are they dating?

" Look hyung, I'm really sorry for what I did, I really didn't mean." I said raising up my arms pretending to be caught by a police officer.

" You better be." He said as he walked away from me. But soon as he was completely gone, I quickly ran up to him.

" Hyung, can I ask a question?"

" You already asked one." He said as he walked away from me holding Y/N's hand.

As I caught up to them, I quickly asked the question I was going to ask Seonghwa hyung.

" Hyung, perhaps, are you and Y/N dating?" I said as I looked at Y/N.

" Maybe we are, maybe we aren't." He said in a teasing but irritated tone.

" Fine. But hyung, Wooyoung's birthday is on Saturday, would you come?"

" Of course." Then he looked at Y/N. " Would you like to come to Y/N?."

" Sure." Was Y/N's reply.
——————————
Y/N's POV
This is actually my first time to get invited to a birthday.

I was so happy and worried at the same time.

What if they don't accept me? What if they didn't like me? What if they'll hate me?

" Y/N lets go?" Seonghwa said while he held my hand. I already noticed that Mingi was gone but meh, who cares.

" I'll drop you home." Seonghwa said with a smooth and calming voice. I feel safe in his arms.

" Okay." I said as I gave him a smile while I intertwine my fingers into his.
——————————
As Seonghwa and I arrived home, I opened the door to my house. I told him to stay so I can introduce him to my siblings.

" Oh Y/N, who's the boy?" Sejeong unnie asks making me and Seonghwa chuckle.

We went in and I told them what had happened.

" So you mean, he's your childhood friend?!" Jin oppa said going out of the kitchen, wearing his ' Worldwide Handsome' apron.

" Oh oppa, I didn't know you were listening." I said giggling.

" Yah, the food might burn!" Sejeong unnie yelled at Jin oppa.

" Sorry." Jin oppa said while laughing and going back to the kitchen.

" I like your sibling chemistry." Seonghwa said to me while showing his cutest smile.

" By the way where are your parents." Seonghwa asked me but Sejeong unnie and Jin oppa was able to hear it.

Honestly, I don't know where they are. My siblings told me they went in a trip.

" U-uh, they went on a trip." Sejeong unnie said.

" Ah okay."

" I should get going now."

" No, stay for dinner please." Jin oppa begged Seonghwa oppa.

" Ok."
——————————
After Seonghwa left, I laid down on my bed while staring at the roof and smiling like an idiot.

I eventually slept after all those thoughts that happened today.

I should get ready for Wooyoung oppa's birthday.
——————————
That's it!

Sorry again if it was short.

I really just hoped you guys enjoyed. Please vote, thank you!