Chapter 20

Weird Feelings
——————————
Seungcheol's POV
" I heard what you where talking about, are you okay?" The girl said gently.

" Y-yeah I'm ok Y/N, you don't need to worry." I replied back to Y/N as I gave her a slight smile.

" No, I know something's wrong Cheol." She reprimanded.

" What's with the sudden nickname?" I asked as I chuckled.

" Your name is too long, and I'm getting lazy to pronounce every time. So I either call you Seung or Cheol." She said as she took a seat beside me.

" You can call me S.Coups."

" What does that mean?"

" S stands for the first letter of my name, and Coups is from, Coup d'etat." I explained as I gave a wide smile to her.

" That's so smart of you." She compliments while giggling.

I wish I could tell you how I feel.

I wish I wasn't a coward.

I wish I was that straightforward kind of person.

" So, mind telling me what you've been weeping about?" I then snapped out of my thoughts as I heard Y/N talk.

" I'm sorry, I don't feel like talking about my private life."

" Oh, don't worry it's ok. I shouldn't have pressured you to talk about your privacy."

" I like someone." I subconsciously blurted out. I covered my mouth as I realized what I had said.

" Don't worry me too."

" Who is it?"

" M-Mingi."

" How come that bully is your crush?"

" I know, it's pretty weird. When he walks past me, my heart beats a hundred times faster than usual."

" D-."

" He kissed me before. At Wooyoung's party. He kissed me so that we can be equal."

" That jerk even has the guts to f***ing kiss you?!"

" Woah, chill S.Coups. He isn't just a bully. He did a very righteous act in front of my eyes."

" W-what's that?"

" We found a lost boy when we hanged out at the mall. Mingi talked through the speakers so he can easily find the boy's parents. I thought he really was a jerk and he couldn't do those stuff, but when I saw what he did, I realized even a jerk like him can do such a thing."

" Woah, that's long." I chuckled, teasing Y/N.

Well, hearing that, hurts me. I liked Y/N ever since I saw her. Love at first sight, as they say. And I'm such a coward to not confess to her. She likes someone else, a bully to be exact. But, even though she likes someone else, I won't stop admiring her. I'll show her my love starting today. I just hope she doesn't act suspicious of me.

I saw Y/N almost dropping her head. Guess she's sleepy.

" Want me to drive you home?"

" No, I'm fine." She uttered, rubbing her eyes.

" No Y/N, I insist, it's getting late, plus, you're sleepy." I said as I looked at the sunset in front of us.

I then felt something heavy land on my shoulder. I looked at Y/N, sleeping peacefully, hugging unto my arm.

I carried her and placed her on my back, her slim arms clinging unto my neck.

I then walked to my car with her on my back, and drove her home.

??'s POV
Why is Seungcheol with her?!

I already told him to not get near Y/N!

That f***ing b***h.
——————————
Omg! Yas! Ok bai.

Just ya know, comment and vote. YEEHAW!

Road to 3k yay!