Chapter 21

A Date?
——————————
Y/N's POV
Ahh~ finally class is over. I lost my braincells because of Math. For the whole class, Mingi was nowhere to be seen, where could he be?

Noticing no one was inside the classroom anymore, I went to my locker to place my books and notebooks in.

Gosh, I'm starving. What the heck is this? I found this some sort of red colored letter in my locker.

Hey Y/N,
I have a surprise for you, you just have to go to the rooftop before you eat your lunch. I know you must be really hungry but it's much more worth it if you go to the rooftop. See you!

From,
*****.
Who the heck is this from? Well, if its worth it, I'll do it.

I place my stuff inside my locker and went to the rooftop. I saw a male student sitting on a bench there, gifts on his side, while he views the wonderful sight of the sky.

" Hey, are you the one who called me?" I asked, as I went near him.

" Hey there." He uttered. He then turned to me so I could see his face clearly.

" M-Mingi?" I stuttered as I took a step back and intensely looking at him if it was a prank that he planned.

" Hey, woah woah, it's ok, I regret all the things I've done to you. Here, let me help you." He uttered as he pulled me gently to sit with him on the bench.

" Why'd you called me here. Make it fast, I'm really hungry." I said as my stomach growled because of hunger.

" Guess you are. Here, take it." He chuckled as he gave me a lunch box.

I opened it and saw two sandwiches, fruits, and some dessert.

" What's this?"

" I made it for you. Try it." He mumbled, loud enough to hear as he shyly scratched his nape.

I took a bite out of the sandwich. It really tastes so good! I looked at Mingi, with my eyes widened.

" Why? D-does it taste bad?" Mingi stuttered, thinking that I didn't liked his food.

" It tastes like perfection!" My voice was muffled because the piece of the sandwich was still in my mouth.

" So, um, this is why you called me here?" I held up the sandwich to his face to ask him if he called me here to give me food.

" I have something to tell you." He sighed.

" Have you experienced having a crush?" He suddenly asked out of nowhere.

" Yeah sure, you can say that."

" Would you tell me who is it your admiring?"

Oh s**t. How am I supposed to do this... if I told him he's the one I've been admiring, he'll take advantage of me.

" I like you." What the f**k?! My tongue slipped! F**k you, Y/N!

" Oh um, I'm speechless."

" No, I'm sorry, it was a mistake."