Chapter 19

At The Brink Of Danger
——————————
Y/N's POV
" Y/N! It's time to go to school wake up!" I woke up at the sound of my shouting brother waking me up. Wait, but isn't it Monday today?

Oh, that was yesterday. What time is it? 7:16?! I'm gonna be late!!

I quickly ran into the bathroom and showered. Then, I ran as fast as I could to my room in a towel. I wore my uniform and my backpack. And quickly ran downstairs and into the front door. I hear my brother calling me to eat breakfast first as I hop on my bike and started to pedal my way to school. My siblings actually brought me a bike yesterday cause I keep begging them to buy me one so I wouldn't have to walk to school anymore. I'm pretty smart, right?

Oh s**t. Its 7:21am. I need to get to school before classes start.

I started to pedal really fast. Good thing there were only a few people or else I would've crash into someone right now.

At last, I arrived at school. I quickly parked my biked and locked it to the metal pole so that no one can steal it.

7:27 am. I can do this!

I started to dash through the halls, no one was around by then, probably already in their classrooms.

I finally arrived. I arrived in a chaotic class, with no supervision of a teacher. That's good. I'm not late.

I then placed my bag down on my seat which is in between Mingi and Cheol. The whole class was very chaotic, where's the teacher? Well he's the one who's late now, eheh. Seriously, I mean, it's 7:42, he's still not here yet. Classes are meant to start on 7:30, yet he's still not here.

Finally, someone came in. It was a guy, and it surely wasn't Mr. Kang.

" Good morning class, Mr. Kang called in sick today, so he won't be teaching you. And by the way, my name is  Mr. Choi Sang Min or you can call me Mr. Choi for short." The new teacher said as he wrote ' 최상민' on the board.

But before Mr. Choi could teach something, we all heard a noise. As we looked at the source, it was Seungcheol. He was standing up, then he bowed down to Mr. Choi and apologized. Then as Seungcheol lifted his head, I think he made eye contact with Mr. Choi. He had this unreadable, expressionless face. He scoffed? Then he went back down to sit.

I swear I saw from my peripheral vision, someone was smirking, and that someone is Mr. Choi, or maybe I'm just seeing things wrong.

Seungcheol's POV
School. Boring as f**k. I just wanna sleep at my apartment.

Its 7:43, no teacher is still coming? Well that's great I'm just gonna sleep.

" Good morning class, Mr. Kang called in sick today, so he won't be teaching you. And by the way, my name is  Mr. Choi Sang Min or you can call me Mr. Choi for short." Great. Would you look at that? The teacher is sick, and the new one even has the same name as my father.

Wait, hold on. He sounds like my f***ing father.

I quickly stood up gaining the attention of the class. I bowed down to the new teacher and apologized. But I regretted looking up.

What is my f***ing father in here?! He ruined my f***ing life!

I couldn't start a fight with that f***er. I just scoffed at his s***ty smirking face. I want to tear his mouth off his stupid face.

I quickly sat back down to avoid gossiping of the f***ing students.

{ TIME SKIP }

I don't even wanna get out the classroom. I know its lunch, and I don't give a f**k about it.

I was about to rest my head on my table when some b***h disturbed me.

" What?" I said as I glared at him.

" U-um, sorry to d-disturb you but, Mr. Choi c-called you. H-he's in the faculty." And as he said that, he quickly ran away from my sight.

What does he want from me? After all he's done. That ungrateful b***h.

I started to walk to the faculty, most of the teachers aren't there, went to lunch maybe.

Then I saw him wearing glasses like an idiot, he doesn't even look good with it on, yet he still wears it. He then signaled me with his finger to come closer. I rolled my eyes annoyingly and went over to him but placing a far distance in between us. But I guess he wasn't pleased as he signaled me again to move more closer to him. B***h no.

" What do you want?" I uttered wearing a blank, cold expression on my face.

" Still aggressive? Even in school?" He scoffed as he questioned me.

" Listen, why are you here? Going to ruin my life? That's my I moved away from you, you f***er." I mumbled the last sentence but loud enough for him to hear it.

" Oh its nothing, I'm just gonna warn ya, you're at the brink of danger. If I ever see you with that Kim girl and that Song Mingi, I won't hesitate to hurt you." He said sternly.

" And who are you to mess with them, their lives and my life, definitely not my father." I rolled my eyes as he scoffed. He then stood up and slapped me. It was a good thing that no one else was in the faculty, everyone was at lunch.

" I'm still your father, you filthy b***h!" He shouted as he again, slapped me on where he slapped me earlier, but I decided to not show any pain and stayed with my cold face.

" You're not the one who owns my life." I stated as I quickly ran out of the faculty and unto the rooftop.

" F**k, f**k, f**k, f**k!! F**k you! You call yourself a father?!" I shouted all my anger out as tears streamed down my cheeks.

" Since when did it all go wrong?!" I can't. This feeling f***ing hurts! Why did I even deserve such a father!

" Why?!" I shouted once again, letting all my feelings out.

" S-Seungcheol?" I suddenly heard a girl call my name.

As I turned around, I saw who it was and quickly wiped my tears.

" I heard what you where talking about, are you okay?" The girl said gently.

S**t, how am I supposed to tell her?
——————————
Hi! I know I've been on a hiatus, but, I realized, I was getting lazy and I couldn't think more plans for the story, but there will be updates, but they will be slow. So please wait, thank you!

And this is out of the topic but, RIDIN' IS A BOP AND NO ONE CAN CHANGE THAT FACT.

Ok, I gotta go, bai!