Chapter 18

All Better Now
——————————
Y/N's POV
I think I'm starting to feel well now. I'm full. I ate too much, hehe. I then took out my phone to help entertain myself. Suddenly someone then knocked on the door and unnie dashed over to open it. My five other unnies left a while ago. Now I was back playing my phone.

" Hello?" Sejeong asked as she carefully opened the door.

" Hi San and Seonghwa. Who's the others?" My sister uttered. I was still looking at my phone, not bothered by the fact that my friends are here.

" We are Y/N's friends." Someone stated. As I looked at the door, I saw Joong, Seong, Yeo, Yun, San, Woo, and Jong. Where's Mingi? Oh right, he wouldn't even come here. He gets annoying at some times.

" Mingi, aren't you coming in?" I looked at the door and saw him. Oh well he's here alright. Well I'm getting pumped up right now.

Mingi's POV
Wait what? Don't tell me they made me come here with them just to visit that b-.

" Mingi, aren't you coming in?" I looked at the source of the voice and it was Yunho hyung. Great. What am I supposed to do here?

I sat down and pulled out my phone while the others started a conversation with Sejeong noona and Y/N. I looked up from my phone to peeked at on what was happening in the room, and I regretted it. I made contact with that girl and she just glared at me. How dare she. Watch what I'll do to her when she gets back to school. So as a result, I glared back at her and I continued to play on my phone.

" I'm back!" Who's that?

" Oh Jin, you brought food. Again." I looked at Sejeong noona then back at the guy who was at the door. I was confused. Does Y/N have a boyfriend? Or a brother? Or a best friend?

" Oppa, I guess you brought food again for yourself, but we have visitors so, bleh!" I saw Y/N stick out her tongue on her brother, I think. How childish.

Now Y/N's brother started to search through the box which contained food in it, and handed each of us a meal as we bow to him, thanking him.

As we ate and ate, a doctor came into the room with a clipboard on hand. The others don't seem to notice until he speaks.

" Kim Y/N. You can go home now tomorrow. Just get a little rest, then you can go to school starting Tuesday, alright." The Kims nodded as the doctor exits the door.

We finished our meal and start to exit. But I suddenly grabbed a small piece of paper in my pocket, grabbed my pen, and wrote something in it. I then crumbled it, so before I exited the door I then inconspicuously threw the piece of paper to Y/N as I successfully walk out the door.

Y/N's POV
I felt something land on my palm as the others went out including my siblings. Who could have wrote this thing? Its all crumbled.

As I opened the crumbled paper, I saw a letter.

Are You Fine? Are You Still Hurt? Well, If You're Still Hurt, Get Well Soon. ^_^

From: ???

Well, to answer your question mysterious person, I'm all better now.

——————————
Very sorry for the long hiatus.

But always remember to vote and comment!

Thank You!!