Chapter 22

Friends
——————————
Third Person's POV
Mingi was happily walking through the halls of their school as he finds Y/N. He wanted to hang out once again with her.

Mingi saw two figures from afar, near the lockers. One was a girl and the other was a boy. He went towards them but not too near. He them recognized it was Y/N and Seungcheol. He started to eavesdrop on their conversation.

" So why'd you call me here, S.Coups?"

' Since when the f**k did Y/N know his nickname?' Mingi thought, and continued to eavesdrop. He knew it was rude to eavesdrop but he couldn't help it.

" I want to tell you something." Says Seungcheol, scratching his nape.

" What is it?"

" I- I."

" You what?"

" I like you!"

Mingi was surprised at the boy's sudden confession. He then barged in their conversation and put his arm across Y/N. Seungcheol was confused.

" Sorry, but Y/N's taken." Mingi uttered proudly. Seuncheol didn't believe him so he turned to Y/N if she accepts him.

" I-I'm sorry Seungcheol, i-it's really true that me and Mingi are together." Y/N said which made Seungcheol even more confused.

" What? Since when?" Seungcheol was really confused.

" Y/N, I'm sorry, I'm just going to borrow Seungcheol for a moment." Mingi asked Y/N, in which she nodded.

Mingi pulled Seungcheol harshly to the rooftop, and once they got their, Seungcheol pushed Mingi's grip from his wrists.

" What do you want now Seungcheol? First, my family, my girlfriend, and now my other girlfriend?!" Mingi shouted which made the other, scoff.

" You really think I killed your family?!" Seungcheol shouted which angered the other, and earned a punch from him. Seungcheol touched his lip and he saw blood on his finger.

" F**k you!!" He rushed to punch Seungcheol again but he stopped as soon as he heard Seungcheol say something.

" Someone else killed your family and made me look like the one who killed your family!"

Mingi stopped himself from punching Seungcheol. He was very confused.

" What?" Mingi asked as he pushed the other.

" I'm sorry. I-I'm really sorry." At this rate, Seungcheol was already crying his heart out.

Mingi understood the boy, so instead of confronting him, he hugged him and patted his back to calm him down.

" Will you tell me who did it?" Mingi felt bad for the other.

" I'll tell you some other time. You're still not ready." Seungcheol wipes his tears as Mingi just nodded.

" So um, friends?" Seungcheol took his arm out for Mingi to shake it, and Mingi gladly accepted it.

" Friends." Mingi smiled cheekily at Seungcheol.

At that moment, Mingi's phone made a sound. He looked at it and saw a message from Y/N.

Y/N 💜

Y/N 💜
Mingi where
are you and Cheol.
Classes are starting.

Mingi ❤️
We're at the rooftop,
don't worry we're coming
down.

Y/N 💜
You better be.
Seen. 6:57 am.

Mingi turned off his phone as he got texted by Y/N. He told Seungcheol about it as they went down together to start their classes.

Meanwhile...

" Seungcheol, being friends with Y/N and Mingi? Tsk. Pathetic. He deserves a punishment. More like torture." A guy snickered as he walked away.

——————————
Sorry guys for the short update. My mind is so full that I can't think of plots for the story.

Vote and comment as always, bai ❤️!