Chapter 16

The Secret You've Been Hiding
——————————
Third Person's POV
After the students ate breakfast at the camping field, each group enters their assigned buses and sits on their seats.

Mingi, was playing on his phone, while Y/N, was looking through the window, admiring the beautiful scenery that comes.

Y/N started to get annoyed by Mingi, whose been jumping and shouting on his seat if he loses or wins in the game.

Y/N then grabbed her phone, put her earphones on, and listened to some peaceful music. Mingi, however, lost in his game again. He got bored so he closed his phone. He then looked at Y/N's phone to look at what she was listening to. To Mingi's surprise, Y/N looked over to see what he was doing.

While he other students were asleep, tired from the trip, Y/N and Mingi were just staring at each other, faces inches away from each other. Mingi then stare at Y/N's lips and leaned closely as he closed his eyes. Y/N, who regained her consciousness, immediately looked away from Mingi and stared at the peaceful scenery again.

' Why did you do that you idiot?!' Mingi thought to himself. He then removed the thought out of his head and started to sleep.

" Mingi, wake up." Mingi woke up at the sudden voice waking him up. He then looked beside him to see no Y/N beside him.

" Where's Y/N, Wooyoung?" Mingi asked the younger.

" The bus dropped her off to her village's gate."

The 8 boys then grabbed their belongings and went out of the bus.

" You guys were on different buses. Why did you come to mine?" Mingi asked the rest of his friends.

" Just because the driver called us saying you still weren't waking up." Hongjoong said as he rolled his eyes as the others laughed.

" Lets go home!"  Yeosang shouted as he led the way.

Y/N's POV
I'm so excited to go home! I wonder if my parents are home now.

As soon as I arrived at home, I immediately pressed the doorbell. Sejeong unnie opened the door for me. I quickly looked around the house to find my parents, they're not here.

" Y/N get changed, we're going to tell you a very important matter." Jin sternly said.

" Ok?" I said as I dashed upstairs to get changed.

After I finished changing, I went down the stairs to see my siblings sitting on the couch.

" What were you going to say?" I asked them. But instead of giving me an answer, they just looked at each other and nods. What are they planning to do or say?

" Erm Y/N. You were just looking for mom and dad right?" Sejeong asked me.

" Yeah. Are they not home yet?"

" Um, we have something to tell you about our parents." Jin said.

" Well, what are you waiting for guys. Spill the tea!" I said because I was too curious on what they have to say.

" Remember when you were 4 years old and we told you that mom and dad are on a business trip and they'll get home late?" Jin said while stuttering a little. I just nod as a response

" Here's what happened." Jin started.

FLASHBACK
Y/N was 4 years old. Sejeong was 6. And Jin was 8. The three were playing at home. Y/N and Sejeong played their toys, while Jin played with his phone since his parents thought he's mature enough to have a phone. While they were playing, Jin's phone suddenly ringed so he answered it.

" Is this Kim Seok Jin?" The person through the phone asks.

" Who are you and where are my parents?!" Jin shouted at the person.

" Your parents are at *********** hospital. They got into a massive accident." As the person through the phone said that, Jin quickly ended the call as tears forms in his eyes. The bell suddenly rang and Sejeong opened it.

" What are you doing here auntie and uncle?" The young Sejeong asked.

" I'll explain to the two of you when we get in the car. Your aunt will take care of Y/N while were gone." Their uncle then told them the massive accident their parents encountered as they got inside the car. The two siblings could feel their tears in their eyes.

As soon as they arrived at the hospital, they ran through the halls to find their parents.

They got there and the nurse let them sit down. Their uncle was sitting there comforting the two crying children.

The three then heard a doctor and a nurse talking. They accidentally heard their conversation.

" What happened to the two who had a massive car accident?" The doctor calmly asks the nurse.

" They were actually driving through a slippery road, since it rained. Then a truck appeared slipping through the road and it hit the two's car." The nurse explained.

Then they heard something they should never even hear.

" Time of death-." The three then busted inside and saw the two cover in white sheets. They hugged the dead bodies and cried their hearts out. From that day on, they never decided to tell Y/N. They were waiting the right time to.
FLASHBACK ENDED

Y/N was then crying very horribly as she rushed to her room leaving her siblings crying in the living room.
——————————
Hi guys!! I hoped you guys enjoyed this update.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

That's it for all, thank you!