tommorow

~~~~♛~~~~

You wake up to the sound of your stomach yelling for food

You wake up to the sound of your stomach yelling for food. It's been 24 hours since you were taken, and you haven't had anything to eat. You've been completely isolated. No one has come to say anything to you, probably because they think you killed Colm.

Your eyes squint as a bright light shines in the barn. The barn doors were slowly opening. A tall man walked in. He was someone different from the three who took you. As he got closer, you realized it was Damien, another one of Colms "top men". You actually had a pretty close friendship with Damien when you were with the gang, but something told you he wasn't happy to see you. He squatted in front of you, just watching you for a moment. It looked as if he had a sympathetic look on his face.

"Y/n... please tell me it's not true." He said, praying what he heard was a lie.

You tried to keep your composure. "It's true." You replied.

He closed his eyes with disappointment. "Why?" He asked, no longer being able to look at you.

You weren't sure what to say next. You didn't want to say anything that would get the Van Der Linde gang involved, but you also couldn't say anything bad about Colm.

"It came down to me and him, I chose me." You said.

Damien turned to look at you. "The guys out there, aren't happy with you. They are planning some brutal stuff. And I don't want you to be killed but there's nothing I can do-"

You cut him off. "I know, it's okay" you take a deep breath. "You should leave before they think something's up."

He nods standing up and walking out, without saying another word.

"They are planning some brutal stuff"

What does he mean by that exactly? You just hoped Arthur found you before you could find out.

Back at Camp

"Okay, I want you guys to travel in groups. Make sure you go to different places, she could be anywhere by now."

Dutch had everyone from camp gathered around. He woke up extra early when he realized you never came back. Everyone split up into groups.

"John, Arthur, mind if I tag along with you guys?" Javier asked walking over to the pair.

"The more the marrier." Arthur said walking over to his horse. John and Javier both knew how stressed Arthur was, so they didn't take his attitude personal.

"I didn't hear anyone say they were heading to Strawberry, want to head there?" John asked.

"Yeah let's go." Arthur said before riding off.

The ride was silent, everyone stressed out about what happened to you. They all hoped it wasn't to late.

They arrived at Strawberry and hitched up their horses. They all hoped off and looked around for anything suspicious. They saw a large group of guys walked between two buildings, whispering. They slowly made their way over to the buildings, and leaned back against them to try and not draw attention. They were all silent, trying to listen to the conversation.

"Do you guys really believe she killed him? He was like a father to her." One of the men said.

"I mean, it's surprising, but why would she lie? We were her only family." Another responded.

"Damien even went in and asked her if she did it, because he was close to both her and Colm" one started.

Arthur, John, and Javier all looked at each other, the mention of Colm catching their attention.

"Some of the other guys have some nasty plans for her, they want her to suffer."

"They are planning to move her tomorrow night, up to the old camp in the Grizzlies, because it's so secluded."

"We should get back, we don't want to miss the action"

The group of men quickly disperse and ride out of town. John, Arthur, and Javier all just look at each other.

"We need to go tell Dutch" Javier says.

The other two nod and walk to their horses. They quickly ride off an make their way back to camp. As they ride in, Dutch rises from his seat.

"You guys got back quick, does that mean you found something?"

"The O'Driscolls have her" Javier said.

"Why? They left her, why do they want her back?" He asked full of anger, pacing back and forth.

"Well apparently, she told them she killed Colm." John added.

Dutch stopped pacing. "Why would she do that? Why wouldn't she save herself by telling the truth?" He asked.

"I don't know, but they didn't say anything about you, I don't think your even on their radar." John said.

"They are transporting her tomorrow night to that camp we found in the Grizzlies." Javier told him.

"Well, we will be there waiting when they get there." Dutch said. "Tell everyone as they start to come back."

They all nod, walking separate ways. Dutch noticed Arthur's quietness. "Don't worry son, she will be back her by sun down tomorrow" he said placing a hand on Arthur shoulder.

Arthur nodded, walking over to Hosea who was sitting alone at the table.

"You guys find her?" Hosea asked.

"O'Driscolls. She told them she killed Colm" Arthur told him.

"She's more trustworthy than the people who have been with us for years." Hosea chuckled. Arthur kept a straight face. "Cheer up, she won't get rid of us that easily." Hosea told him.

Arthur made a slight smile before standing up. The rest of the gang slowly started coming back one by one. The news traveled about what happened to you and how they were getting you back. The camp died down early, everyone just wanting tomorrow to come faster.