chapter 1

New Girl
____________________________
(In this story they are gonna go to
public school)
~Chases pov~
It's Monday again. Seriously.. yep I hate
school, like I mean who in the right mind
enjoys that shit. Anyways today ive got
to pick Avani up since her parents are out
of town. But in school I guess u could say we don't really have like a specific group interest but quite a lot of people bully us. ngl it's kinda sad. Why do I keep getting side tracked.. I better I text Avani.

Av🤍

Chaseyyy 😝-Av,I'm about to come get you

Av🤍-ok, see you soon!

Chaseyyy 😝- cya!

i shut my phone off and jump into my car. once i pull up to avanis i honk the horn and within like 2 minutes she comes out. "someone looks tired" she says while getting in. "well yeah of course i am" i say in a sarcastic but still nice tone. "just hurry up or we're gonna be late againnnn" i gave her a slight glare for that comment then started driving. we jam out to music the whole way.
~8 mins later~
"we're here!" i say sarcastically. "cheer up hudson" she says while smiling. i honestly don't understand why and how she's so happy on a monday morning. we get out the car and walk over to the rest of our friends. "Av, did you hear there's 2 new girls coming today!" madi says with excitement. "yeah but there friends with people like nessa" addison says while rolling her eyes. (i have nothing against nessa i think she's the sweetest girl ever but she's just gonna be the popular one, in the end it might work out tho) "which probably means they are bitches" nick says with a little disappointment. we all walk to avani and i's lockers since there next to each other and everyone else got there books already. "wait a minute, who are they?" amelie asks a little taken back by the fact they are walking in like they own the place. well at least one of them is the other is kind of acting like a normal person. "i don't know, but i don't like them and they  just walked  in" madi says while getting stared down by the girl in-front. "that makes two of us" kouvr says staring them strait in the eyes. "not gonna lie the girl behind is kinda ho-" i try to say but avani cover my mouth. i give her a confused look and she says "there not deaf they can hear and i don't think you want that to be your first impression" she says with the try prove me wrong kind of face. but then the bell rings and everything goes back to normal, everyone goes to class. i have english first with alex and madi so it isn't that bad. so we think until we go in and see that the teacher made new seating plans. "well this is just great" madi says sarcastically as nick walks up to the teacher to ask if we can all sit together. turns out me and madi we're sitting together already but now that we asked he'smoving us. like wow. thanks a lot stupid teacher. i walk over to my seat and put my head down on the table but then i hear "guess who got moved english classes and got to sit in any free seat cause i don't look like trouble" i smile when i recognise that it's avani and lift my head up. "i thought you would of sat next to madi?" i asked slightly surprised "but madi is actually kinda social so i thought i would put you out of your misery instead" she says while smiling. i just smile back and class starts.
~3 hours later~
it's finally lunch! even tho today my classes haven't been the worst that doesn't mean that i enjoy them. me and amelie get dismissed from history after getting screamed at for 5 minutes straight because we rolled our eyes. how dumb. we ran into the lunch hall and collected our lunches then sat with the others. "where have you two been" madi asked as we sat down. "we got yelled at for rolling our eyes in history" amelie answered and no one seemed to be surprised. then of course nessa, daisy and there little gang came over. including the new girls. "oh jeez, here we go" avani whispered. "what's up losers" nessa said while staring down at us. "fuck off nessa" nick replied. daisy rolled her eyes and spoke "i thought we told you that if you treat us like dirt we do the same to you" "but you already treat us like that so not like it would change anything" madi said with a fake smile and you could tell that made them mad. then of course there little boy toys came over. "hey babe" josh said putting his arm around nessa. "josh, this isn't a good time" she said looking up at him. "who are they?" griffin questioned pointing to the new girls. the on that was in front earlier stepped forward and said "i'm dixie" then followed by the other but she was no where near as confident. "i-i'm charli..." she looked down at her feet and played with her hands. "the real question is why the hell are you bitches even here" amelie said glaring at them. "for this" nessa said then grabbed a juice carton of the table and poured it on avanis head, then followed by grabbing random shut of the table and throwing it at us. "excuse me" avani said quite taken back by what just happened. "we will be leaving now" daisy said dragging the new girls behind her. i saw.. charli i think her name is mouth a little "sorry" but then the other one is it dixie saw and slapped her arm. "i fricken hate the so much" kouvr said still looking at them eating and laughing together. "i'm more worried about that charli girl.." avani said a little shaky. "why, she just stood there and let it happen" alex said confused. "did you not see how scared she is of them, of everything and everyone. her sister even slapped her cause she mouthed sorry to us like i don't think she's bout to harm us" avani said convincing all of us. "it's not like we can do anything. they already hate us enough" nick said still looking a little confused but waiting for an answer. "i don't know but i need to go wash this apple juice out my hair" avani said standing up and grabbing her stuff. "i'll come help" amelie said following her. "see yall next period" i said and waved. they waved back at us and left to the bathrooms.
•avani's pov•
"how exactly are you planning on washing this out?" amelie asked. " with water, duh" i said in a obvious tone. "you do realise your gonna have wet hair all day now and it's gonna go all puffy if you brush it" amelie replied "ugh, i seriously hate nessa" i said rolling my eyes "amen" she said laughing with me. until we walked in the bathroom we heard crying and a "who's there" in a shaky voice. i decided to answer cause they need a hug or at least a bit of support right now and we're actually nice people and would give someone that any day. "avani and amelie" i said calmly. then we watched at the door unlocked at there stood a puffy eyed charli. "hey, what's wrong" amelie said sympathetically. "i don't wanna talk about it" she whispered still wiping tears and looking down. i didn't know what to say so i just hugged her, then amelie joined the hug. we hugged for around a minute then pulled away. she finally made eye contact with us and we saw her black eye and all the scratches on her face. "w-who done this to you..." i asked scared for the answer. "n-n...nessa and her f-f..friends" she said shaking with more tears falling. "you were right av, and we done nothing about it. i fucking hate myself right now" amelie said angrily. "am right now we don't need to get angry at ourselves, we need to help charli" i said giving amelie a side hug. i saw charli look down. "what's wrong?.." i questioned. "it's just.. i've never had that kind of relationship with my friends or anyone" she said still staring at her shoes. i lift her head up with my hands and say "well now you can have it with us". she smiled and we returned it. "so what do you say we get cleaned up and go to class?" amelie asked already starting to go through her bag for cotton to help charli. "sure" charli said actually making eye contact with us but i could see she's still scared not of us, of something else. it's to soon now though but we can't leave her side.
~20 minutes later~
we finished up and i started going back to the lunch hall but charli pulled me back. "what if nessa sees us" she look worried. "then she won't touch you otherwise she gets a whole bunch of avani and chase" i said smiling. "who's chase?" she asked me. "oh yeah i forgot you don't know them. he's been my best friend since kindergarten. i honestly don't know where we would be without each other. we're the only reasons we survive all this since nessa hasn't just been here through high school." i said going through about 10 different emotions. "she was rude to you guys in middle school?" charli asked. "yep" amelie answered. "i'm sorry.." charli said looking down. "no no, it's not your fault. now lets go introduce you to the others" i said with a wide smile. "ok" she said looking back up at us. i could tell she was nervous so i grab her hand and amelie grabs her other hand and into the cafeteria we walk. "hey losers" i say walking us behind chase and alex. "shut up av" chase replies. "wow, that's really offensive you know" i said faking to be shocked. "oh i know" he said and i just lightly punched him in the arm then took charli and amelie over to where there are 3 empty seats. "charli, am i right?" nick asks surprisingly nice. she just nods so i whisper to her, "i promise you they are nice people that will never hurt you. they can be kinda annoying sometimes tho" she laughed at the last part. "anyways, guys introduce yourselves" i said giving chase the go on face. "i'm chase" he said with a smile that charli returned. "i'm madi" she said with a kind smile. once everyone had introduced themselves nick asked "what happened to your face?" i could see the nerves come straight back to her. worry covered her face but she sighed and replied very quietly with "nessa..." i could see chase was about to blow, so i mouthed a "now is not the time... we can all hang later and discuss this" he nodded then the bell went and everyone went to class.

——————————————————
I should've stayed with you last night
Instead of going out to find trouble
That's just trouble (yeah)
I think I run away sometimes
Whenever I get too vulnerable
That's not your fault (yeah)

|song of the chapter- let you
love me by rita ora|

—————————————————————
if your wondering why some of the sayings are bold that's cause if you look on the character chapter thingy that's there quote to go with them an yeah. hope u enjoyed. hehe