chapter 7

911
________________________________
~chases pov~
nessa stands in front of us so we can't go any further. "so you traded being popular for these bitches" nessa laughs. "i mean look at them. we always should of knew the damelios would be weak" daisy adds. this is when me and amelie both grab avani before she attacks them. like she's an amazing friend but damn this girl can beat you up. " as well as being weak looks like they both need to hit the gym" nessa adds hitting both their stomachs. i see charli hold her stomach in pain and it makes me more confused. that couldn't of hurt her, it was basically a tap. i watch as dixie looks and sees charlis pain which makes her more mad. "DONT YOU EVER TOUCH MY SISTER AGAIN" she screams. everyone around us is already filming so i ask amelie quietly "should we just let her go at them?". "i mean she's gonna get a detention later for talking in class anyways so might as well" she replies. we both let go of avani and i swear for a minute i thought she was a dog. i laugh as she punches nessa in the face and takes her down. then she somehow also gets daisy. but then let's just say it god baddddd. josh walks over and looks down at avani. she's never scared but you could see the fear going through her body right now. "chase you gotta do something" dixie whispers walking over to us with charli. i sigh and go over to them. i stand in front of avani and he looks at me. "you still taking on all the big bully's for her, huh" josh chuckles. i slap him in the face and beat him to the floor. "no one. i mean no one, insults my best friend" i say standing back up. avani gives me a tight hug and we hear claps coming from all around the halls. i suddenly get attacked with hugs from charli, dixie and amelie. i laugh and they all pull away. we then hear a loud voice say "what's going on here?" as they push through the crowds. we all look over to see our principle. "oh fuck no" avani says a little too loud. "what was that miss gregg?" the principle asks. "oh um... we gotta go feed the ducks" she says trying to cover it up. the principle gives us a weird look but then notices daisy, nessa and josh passed out on the floor. "who's responsible for this?" she asks. no one snitches considering they saw how bad we beat them up i wouldn't either. everyone is silent until one random kid says "it was them" and points at us. i decided its best if we just yk run. i grab charli and avanis wrists and start running. i look behind and see amelie and dixie stuck with the principle. i stop and say "go to my car quickly i'll get them". they both nod and run out the door. i make my way back through the crowd and manage to sneak amelie past them. "chase we just gotta go or we're all going down" she says about to run. "we can't leave dixie" i say determined. "we don't even know if we can trust her yet" amelie comments. "well she's our friend so she's coming with us" i shout going back through the crowd. i can't see dixie anywhere until i hear my name being called from behind me. i look through the one spot where no one is standing and see dixie getting carried away by security guards. "dixie!" i shout shoving past everybody. i run behind a security guard and tackle him to the ground. then griffin comes out of nowhere and takes down the other one. dixie drops to the ground and we both run over to her. griffin helps her up and she hugs us both. "you ok?" i ask. "i will be if we get out of here" she says seeing the principal stomping over. "follow me" i say running the opposite way from the door since there's now people there to stop us. i run upstairs and into the library. surely there will be no security guards in here. i keep running through it until i reach a window. "we're gonna have to jump down" i say opening the window. "why can't we just take a fire exit or something?" dixie asks. "trust us they guard those after someone gets beat up" griffin reply's. "this is our escape route" i add on. she looks a mix of shocked and confused. "just follow my jumps and we will help you" i say going out onto the out side window ledge. i jump along onto the tree branch across from the ledge. dixie then steps onto the ledge. "no i can't do this" she says with tears in her eyes. "it's fine you just have to trust us" griffin says going onto the ledge with her. "can't you guys just like lift me down or something" she asks shaking. "i'll hold your waist ok, and you grab chases shoulders he will lift you across" griffin says confidently. "you guys sure?" she asks. we both nod and she stands on the edge. giffin holds her waist so she doesn't fall forward and she grabs my shoulders. i then pull her across like when your hugging someone. griffin jumps over as well and i go onto the wall around the side of the school. again we have to lift dixie down onto it. i jump down and so does griffin. we then both help dixie down and run through the parking lot until we reach the car. 4 of them squeeze in the back and i jump into the drivers seat next to charli. "griffin?" avani asks confused. "oh yeah.. um hey guys" he says not really knowing how to explain what just went down. i start the car and pull out the school parking lot as i see security chasing us. then an ambulance pulls into the parking lot. "did we beat them up that bad.." i say sighing. "there just weak" griffin says and we all laugh a little. we drive in silence for a little until charli speaks up. "guys, what's tiktok..". avani, griffin and i's eyes went wide. "ummm" avani said awkwardly looking down. "you see... were kinda like are well known tiktokers.." she continues. "wait, like yall are famous?" dixie asks. "i mean i guess.." griffin replies. "why don't you two get tiktok" amelie suggests and we all agree. "fine, but yall better teach us" charli sighs. they both download it and set up their accounts. "what's your guys user names?" dixie asks us. "lilhuddy" i say trying to keep my eyes on the road. "avani" avani says a little nervous. "ameliezilber" amelie smiles. "imgriffinjohnson is mine" he says as we all get notifications that say "charli damelio and dixie damelio are now following you". "when yall said u were well-known, you weren't kidding" charli says looking amazed and scrolling through our tiktoks. "how come you asked about tiktok anyways?" amelie asks. "well you guys are on tiktokroom on instagram and they tagged us in the video of the fight" charli says confusing herself. everyone's face goes into shock. "fucken hell were dead" avani panics. "yeah, no kidding" i say hearing all our phones blow up. "jeez, my followers are rising like hell" dixie says causing us all to laugh. i pull up to avanis apartment and we all run inside. to our surprise when we get inside anthony and nick are sitting waiting on us. "what the hell have you all done" nick says standing up. "well... umm..." amelie stutters. "atleast you guys are all ok" anthony comments hugging avani. we then hear sirens out side and everyone goes into panic mode. charli runs to the window and says "it's the police". "me and nick will answer everybody hide somewhere" anthony says and we all run off.
~anthony's pov~
both nick and i just stand there in silence until we hear "LA POLICE. OPEN UP" and three loud bangs. i take a deep breath and open the door. "hello there sir" i say as confident as possible. nick walks up besides me and also greets the officers. "is there something we can help you with today?" nick asks. "it's reported that avani gregg lives here and we would like to speak to her" the officer says taking notes. "i'm sorry but it's only us that live here. ive never heard of an avani gregg" i say and nick nods to agree. "do you think we could have a look inside?" one of the other officers ask. "i might be a teenager but i'm smart enough to know you need a search warrant to do so" nick gives them a fake smile. one of the officers then proceeds to role his eyes and to be honest i just wanna take avani and get out of here. we've not even confirmed anything yet but i know that i love her for sure. the officers take more notes but don't speak. "is there anything else we can help you with?" i ask trying to be polite. "not today. but just to let you know we will be back tomorrow with a search warrant" he firmly says walking away. "fuck" i mutter under my breath as i slam the door shut freaking everyone out a little. "there gone" nick then says and everyone comes out of there hiding spots. "what are we gonna do now?" chase asks. "well let's start by not answering this call from my mom" dixie says making us laugh a little. "we're gonna have to go stay somewhere else" amelie says shaking. "yeah, no kidding. they fricken tore down my door" chase says showing us all the picture. "we can all stay at my place tonight but we're gonna have to find somewhere else when they all get back from the hospital" i offer. they all agree and we go around all the places and pick up some stuff to get them through a while. since griffin stays in the same house as me it was a lot easier. 
~charlis pov~
my mom keep calling me over and over and over. it's at the point where i can't take it anymore. i don't know what to do. i need sleep, food and hugs nowww. i could be in jail tomorrow. as i'm stuck in my thoughts i feel someone take my hand and start to stroke it. i look up to see chase. i give him a smile and put my head on his shoulder and fall asleep for a little. i wake up to chase whispering in my ear and brushing my fingers through my hair. "bubs, we're here" he whispers into my ear gently. i open my eyes and look out the window to see a huge modern house. chase kisses my head and says "let's go beautiful". it sends the butterflies in my stomach crazy and i begin to blush. we get out the car and all walk into the house. jaden and mads are here. i'm guessing anthony forgot about them. it's fine cause jadens cool but mads and nessa are really close so when she seen us let's just say she wasn't happy. "what are they doing here?" she asks pretty loud which makes me jump a little. "hey mads-" avani tries to speak but gets cut off. "sorry but i don't personally like to talk to people that beat up my best friends" mads says in a angry tone. i watch avani as she tries to keep herself calm. they used to be good friends but now, i guess not. "they're staying here tonight" griffin says full of confidence.
"great" she rolls her eyes and we walk upstairs. griffin and anthony go find the blow up mattresses while we all sit in his room. apparently anthony's is bigger than griffins so we're all staying here. well except griffin and dixie, their probably gonna go sleep in griffins bed. we all got partners to share a bed with. i'm with chase which makes me a little nervous idk why. it's not like i like him or anything. he's my best friend. nothing more. just them i feel me getting pulled aside snapping me out of my thoughts. i look up to see avani. "you don't have to share with him if it makes you this nervous" she says sympathetically. "is it really that obvious" i ask a little worried if chase saw. "no one else knows what's happening, trust me. it's just a best friend thing" she says giving me a wink. i let out a little giggle and then say "but who would share with me and chase if it isn't each other?". she thinks for a minute and opens her mouth "i'll share with you and ant will share with chase". "um... i don't know..." i stutter. i don't want chase to think i'm to scared to share with him. i just don't know. like he's cute and all but he's my best friend. charli, why do u care if he's really just ur best friend. "charls?" she says. "oh yeah... umm...sorry" i spit out. "so what do you think?" she asks again. i explain everything that i kinda just explained to myself. "charls.... i think you like him.." she says putting me into defence mode. "no. no. no" is all i say. she looks at me with a slight smile and says "why don't you think about it. see how tonight goes first". "thanks ava" i hug her. she hugs me back and we both go back into the room to see two blow up mattresses on the floor in front of the tv. "movie night?" amelie asks us. me and avani look at each other then both squeal "disney!". everyone laughs at us which i don't appreciate but whatever makes them happy. we all sit down and decide on moana (the best fricken disney movie of all time). i sit down next to chase and look along the row of people to see them all cuddled up. before i make a decision i feel chase put his arm around me. i give him a smile and cuddle up to him. let's hope this sleepover goes better than the last one.

——————————————————
I know we weren't together but we're more than friends
Said you couldn't see me while she gave you head
So please, don't ever call again
I hope that it was worth it, fucking Josslyn

|song of the chapter- josslyn
by olivia o'brien|

—————————————————————
hola amigos (i think that means hello people in spanish). WE GOT FRICKEN NUMBER 1 ON #chacha. like omg. i love u all so so so much. i'm tryna post as much as possible but like each one of these have around 2500 words or over so it's kinda hard. but yeah. also if u live in the uk (idk if it's in america too). u can go get tgi fridays. they bring it to ur car in takeaway boxes but u gotta order it online first. ITS AMAZING DOE. anyways, love u angels. bye bye 🥺🥰🤍