seventeen

𝟮𝟰𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿

it's christmas eve and i still haven't talked to chase. avani, anthony, nessa, dixie, josh, griffin and i are sitting in our apartment blaring music as we drink alcohol and eat pizza from our favourite delivery place.

"we're down five but i would say we've got a pretty good team here" avani grins before laying her head against anthony.

"i wouldn't want to be spending christmas with anyone else" dixie adds as she pulls me into a side hug.

"there's 20 minutes till it's officially christmas" i say while taking a sip of my vodka.

we all separate into our own conversations. griffin and dixie are talking about some noah guy, josh and anthony are talking about who knows what and avani, nessa and i are talking about tiktok and how toxic everything is getting. that is until madi comes sprinting through the door.

"c-chase is o-n h-is wa-y" she says trying to catch her breath.

"you could have just sent a text you know. you didn't have to run here" griffin says raising his eyebrows.

"well there's m-ore. chris cheated on m-e, bryce l-eft addi, also uhm chase k-kissed cynthia"  madi says causing everybody's face to drop.

"h-he" charli mumbles before breaking down in dixies arms.

"I SWEAR I AM GONNA KILL THAT BITCH!" avani screams as she storms over to the apartment door. at the exact right time she swings the door open revealing chase.

"omg what happened in here" he asks referencing charli and madi who are curled up in the girls arms as they cry there eyes out.

"your responsible for one of them" anthony says as he walks up behind avani.

"let me guess, this is because i slept with lauren kettering?" chase asks shocking everyone a little more.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" avani screams before lunging herself at him.

"oh shit" josh whispers as he runs over to the door.

it took many people and about 5 minutes but they finally got avani away from chase. lets just say his face isn't going to be looking so good for awhile. josh shoves chase out the door and slams it immediately. griffin grabs the key and locks the door in hope no one else will bother us.

"thanks av" i say throwing my arms around avani with tears still streaming down my face.

"he's not worth your time baby" she says, placing a soft kiss on the top of my head.

"guys i know this isn't the best timing but, it's christmas" dixie says with a soft smile.

"it's perfect timing" i walk over to the window and trail avani along with me.

"omg it's snowing" she whispers mesmerised by the white particles falling from the sky.

i take her hand and everyone else gathers around the window. anthony of course puts his arms around avani, josh and griffin do the same for there girlfriends and madi wraps hers around me which causes me to let out a giggle, i guess moving isn't that bad after all.