Descriptions and Headcanons

Eyy! Turtlejou! Best ship! Yes! Thank you for reading! I am probably very mental!

You've seen the cover, you've read the description, Imma be making Turtlejou oneshots, regardless of whether you ship it or not!

Not sure how to start this out, so let's just say that for any human AUs , here are the character designs:

*awww so frikin adorable*

Cries in not owning the picture, as it's a part of Ask the Human Jade Winglet on Tumblr, go read it for other JW character designs that I may or may not be copying.

Aaaand, some adorable headcanons!

Human:

·Turtle likes giving Kinkajou piggy-back rides.

·Kinkajou hums to any music playing in her earbuds so often and so loudly that Turtle can recognize what song it is.

·Yes, I said earbuds. Kinkajou doesn't own Airpods, and thus goes through the everyday struggle of untangling them.

·Turtle and Kinkajou often banter about where to go for dinner.

·Kinkajou likes jump-hugging Turtle at random times, as seen in the photo above.

·They own little matching T-shirts that say "Mr. Fix-It" and "Ms. Broke-It"

·People often confuse them with brother and sister instead of boyfriend and girlfriend because they act so chill around each other.

·Turtle is average height, but Kinkajou is significantly shorter than him, so she has to stand on tip-toe or be lifted up so they can kiss.

·Turtle tries to get Kinkajou hooked on books like Harry Potter or Warriors, but she refuses to read them. Kinkajou is secretly checking out the whole Warriors series and binge-reading them.

·When texting each other, Kinkajou often spams Turtle "I love you" GIFs and stickers.

·On New Year's Eve, they both tried to stay up till midnight, but Kinkajou slept through it, and Turtle attempted to sync the beat drop of Crab Rave at the stroke of 12, but missed by one second. He still videoed it for her, though.

·The rare times they watch horror or action movies, they don't cry during character deaths, but only during animal deaths.

Dragon or Human:

·Turtle's really shy and insecure, so he won't go to a party unless Kinkajou's there.

·Kinkajou is a Hufflepuff, and Turtle is a Ravenclaw. Nothing else said.

·They take turns sleeping under each other's wings.

·Turtle and Kinkajou propose to each other at the same time.

·Turtle is committed to figuring out which RainWing scale colors mean which emotion, but is miserably failing because he's using Kinkajou as a reference, and we all know how badly that turns out.

·After long hours of editing and revising, the two finally wrote The Epic Legend of Kinkajou and How Turtle Saved The World With His Awesomeness.

·Kinkajou is trying to teach herself how to swim for Turtle.

·Kinkajou shares all the JMA gossip with Turtle, but he doesn't really know what to do with it.

·Because Anemone and Kinkajou still kind of dislike each other, whenever she sees Kinkajou and Turtle having a moment, she yells "I can't believe she's gonna be my future sister-in-law!"

·Sometimes, Turtle cries about all the stress and hardships of the world, and Kinkajou lays his head on her lap and goes all Mama-Bear on him.

·Turtle likes to doodle what his and Kinkajou's dragonets would look like

·In my opinion, Kinkajou and Turtle have 3 children, Sunfish (male), Pineapple (female), and Pearlescent (female).

·Turtle cleans up after his Winglet and won't eat until he makes sure everyone else is full fed, and Kinkajou notices.

·Even in a packed room where Turtle tries to blend in, he will always stand out to Kinkajou.

·At Kinkajou and Turtle's wedding, Turtle makes sure Peril has some way of coming.

·They have long arguments about who's sweeter and the better girlfriend/boyfriend.

·Kinkajou likes disappearing in front of Turtle mid-conversation just to spite him.

Feel free to add any of your own in the comments!

First Oneshot in the next chapter!

C'ya! ❤