Scenarios

No silly, it's not a oneshot (Harry Potter AU coming out soon, though!).

Just some scenarios that I may or not turn into oneshots:

----------------

❣︎ Coffee Shop AU

Kinkajou working as a Starbucks cashier, and Turtle becoming a cashier at the same place. As the power duo they are, they whiz by the busy day and flop down in Kinkajou's college dorm to play Animal Crossing.

❣︎ Mama Bear Kinkajou

Turtle ends up feeling anxious when using his animus magic and feels all insecure, and Kinkajou notices. Turtle can't sleep one night, so he goes to the pool cave. Kinkajou is there, where Turtle vents to her and Kinkajou gives moral support, hugs, and a peck on the snout.

❣︎ Dreams

Turtle is thinking about asking Kinkajou out, and when he finally works up the courage to do so, she refuses. Things spiral out of control, and Turtle wakes up, only to find Kinkajou snuggled up under his wing, and he relaxes, hugging her and falling back to sleep.

❣︎ Scaredy-Cat

Kinkajou persuades Turtle to go into one of the darkest tunnels in JMA, and Turtle becomes a bit jumpy in the dark. Kinkajou teases him for being scared, until they start hearing weirs noises. The spookiness levels rise until Kinkajou admits she's scared as well, and the rest of the Jade Winglet drop the act and reveal that they were behind it all and wishes them a good one year anniversary.

❣︎ Valentine's Day AU

Turtle works at a flower shop, and it just so happens to be Valentine's Day. Throughout his shift, he tries to figure out how to confess to Kinkajou. In the end, Turtle buys some flowers, meets Kinkajou at a park, shoves the bouquet in her face and confesses as quick as humanly possible, then bolts.

❣︎ Dragonets! (or children, whichever universe you want)

Kinkajou is preggo with Sunfish, their first child/dragonet. Turtle is, obviously, worried about if he'll be a good father or not, but Kinkajou comforts him with some jokes and logical reasoning. It ends with Turtle's talon/hand on her stomach, with the married couple falling asleep contently.

❣︎ Old Fashioned Heartbreaker AU

It's been a year or so after Turtle's untimely death. Kinkajou, still sad, keeps a diary to Turtle. She still keeps a happy face for the world, as that's what Turtle would have wanted. Kinkajou writes about her new job as a 911 dispatcher, to make sure that the Turtle's fate wouldn't happen to someone else. Kinkajou closes the diary and walks to a large park, where a morning glory, Kinkajou's favorite flower lands gently on the pages of her diary. Author-Chan then begin crying and cannot finish the ending.

❣︎ Sports AU

Kinkajou is one of the best players at her high school's softball team. The championship is coming up, and her boyfriend, Turtle calms down her nerves and agrees to practice with her, despite his sports experience. After a a few late night calls of reassurance, the day finally comes. Turtle is there every game to cheer them on, and even though their school only won 4th place, Turtle is still super proud of Kinkajou.

❣︎ Just Some Fluff

After a long flight, The Jade Winglet take a rest near the Diamond Spray Delta. It's the middle of the night, and Kinkajou wakes up. She snuggles closer to Turtle, intertwining their tails. Turtle, whom she tried not to wake up, is half-awake and puts his wing over her. Kinkajou sighs and falls back asleep, where Qibli can hold this scene over their heads forever.

-----------------

Oof, that was a lot, nine scenarios in less than an hour!

Hope I satisfied your Turtlejou needs until the next batch of wholesomeness!

And with that, I am out of here and off to get some sleep! (no joke it's 5 AM)