New school - chapter 1

(Edited 2/4/2019 , Edit in process)

               "Its really too early to be doing this..." Ender spoke to herself as she stepped onto campus. Looking up, nervousness sparked every bone in her body. She wished she didn't have to be transferring like this and would gladly like to go back to her old school...but she can't. Not after what happened.

                   Not even a minute after walking through the double doors, Ender was bombarded by loud chatter and crowds of students, all different age ranges. Ender herself was barley through the first semester of her Junior year, luckily not a freshman. Switching to a new school AND getting bullied? She is relieved she doesn't have to go through that. There was no harassment so far, but there was whispers. Of course, there would be talk. Ender expected that since she did join mid year. 

                                                           One group in particular stood out. 

               A group of about 8 boys seemed to glance back and forth 

to the school grounds, a brunette boy immediately rushed up to me, quite happy.  "Hello! are you Ender?" Now that he was close to me, It was clear he was much taller than I was. "Yeah.." I responded quietly, always being cautious around new people. "Well you're in luck! I'm in charge of showing you around today. My name is Adam, but most people call me Sky. But first, I want you to meet my friends; Its always nice to have some friendly faces on the first day," Sky spoke Excitedly. Adam grabbed me by the hand and lead me to a group of boys, around what seemed like five others. "These are my friends, but we call our group Team Crafted. Its mainly " Sky said in an upbeat tone as he gestured to all the boys. They all said their hellos, giving off quite positive vibes. Then they each introduced themselves and I got to know a little bit about them. One person that caught my eye was another brunette, who seemed to hide behind his long bangs. He was smaller than the other boys, but still way taller than me. He was wearing a white v-neck, grey pants, and black and purple converse; He also had green and black headphones that looked really cool, the black and purple ones around my neck matched. "Seems like somebody is already making heart eyes for someone!" Spoke Adam, who was clearly aware of me checking out the male. "Ender, this is Ty, a quiet yet awesome dude. " Sky explained as he put an arm around Ty. "Nice to meet you," Ty spoke, letting me shake his hand. "Ender, you have all the same classes as me, so we should get going. " Adam murmured as he looked at my schedule. Our first class was Physical Education, a favorite besides Art. 

-Ty's pov (before classes)-

I was staring at the new girl until Adam noticed me, now making it obvious I was looking. My face felt red as Adam introduced me to Ender. I must say, she was a pretty girl. She had long black hair that covered her eye like me but the tips of her hair and her bangs where dyed purple. She had purple and black headphones hanging around her neck, even more of the purple/black mix. Around her shoulders was a black jacket that hung over a lavender shirt, but it didn't cover the silver heart necklace she wore. Her skirt was black and had a picture of headphones and EnderDragon wings on it , Black shoes adding on to her outfit. Some parts of our looks were almost the exact same, which I found pretty awesome...and cute.