Chapter 6.3 ✔︎

I don't really have anything to say today so... Here's the new chapter! (◠‿◠✿)

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•☾☀︎︎☽•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

Almost as if he had sensed the two looking at him, Yoongi raised his head, the movement slow, to stare at the two singers, eyes focusing on the empty space between his two group members rather than constantly shifting from one to the other as he – despite having only been on his feet for what couldn't have been more than a couple of minutes – was already beginning to feel dizzy, and motioned for them to go without him before turning back around to lock the door to his studio.

When Yoongi finally turned around to look down the hallway again – having just used an unnecessarily long amount of time on typing in the code that would engage the alarm because pushing the numbers on the keypad had all of a sudden become much harder than he remembered it being – the rapper couldn't say that he was even the least bit surprised to see that both Seokjin and Jungkook had ignored his request and had remained in the same spots they'd been standing in the last time he'd looked down the hall.

Yoongi bowed his head, hiding his face from Seokjin and Jungkook, when he felt his facial muscles pull his mouth into the beginnings of a smile – despite the fact that he was running on fumes and his body should be using his remaining energy on things that actually mattered.

"Hey! Are you coming? We've been gone from the dorm for quite a long time now, and, I don't want to rush you or anything, but, the more time we spend here, the bigger the chance is that we're going to return to a burning dorm because I wasn't there to stop Namjoon from doing whatever it was he did this time that ended up starting a fire," Seokjin called to Yoongi, voice drowning in amusement at his reason for wanting to get home quickly. Exaggerating and lightly poking fun at Namjoon's ability to destroy things just by simply touching them, was something that usually made all of his dongsaengs – except for Namjoon, which made sense since the rapper was the butt of the joke – laugh or at the very least crack a smile, so, a lot of the time, that was the card he pulled when one of the others – not Namjoon – needed something to get them in a better mood and Hoseok or Jimin wasn't around to work their magic.

"Yeah, yeah sorry.. I'm coming," Yoongi replied, raising his head again only to immediately lower it when his vision went out of focus. The rapper blinked his eyes several times and rubbed his eyes, but the blurry filter that had laid itself over his cornea wouldn't go away.

Yoongi took a step forward, having decided to ignore his blurry vision as it was most likely caused by the quick movement of his head – or at least that's what he told himself – only to immediately have to stop and reach out towards the wall when the edges of his vision turned black and his ears began ringing. It didn't take long for his vision to once again return to normal and for the high-pitched squeaking in his ears to go away – or, well, it hadn't felt like it had to the rapper – so when Yoongi opened his eyes – which he didn't remember having ever closed – and the only thing he could see was a closeup of Seokjin's face, of the other's concerned eyes – when had the elder moved from the other end of the room? Why hadn't he heard it? – he couldn't stop himself from instinctively flinching away and hitting his head against the wall right behind him.

"What?" Yoongi asked confusedly, gaze falling to the floor and eyes narrowing as his left hand rose to touch his head – Why was the elder looking at him like that?

"Are you okay hyung?" Jungkook asked as he approached the rapper as well, choosing to ignore the smaller male's question in favor of asking his own as he had deemed his question about the other's wellbeing more important than the answer to a 'what' that didn't seem to have any context.