Chapter 12.4 ✔︎

So this is it. The last chapter... I hope you like it 

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•☾☀︎︎☽•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

Despite him very much being able to walk the rest of the way to the cars without help from the eldest, he didn't part his lips and utter a single complaint when Seokjin, instead of loosening his grip on his hand, just began tugging him towards one of the two vans, nor did he say anything when the singer insisted on clicking his seatbelt for him and guided his head down to rest on his shoulder.

—•—•—•—•—•—

He must have fallen asleep as some point during the drive back to the dorm, cause when he opened his eyes again and raised a hand to rub his inner corners so he could get rid of the rheum that had formed, the first thing he saw when he looked out of the tinted window, was the apartment complex they lived in.

He was still drowsy, and his mind was still heavily clouded with sleep, as his brain had yet to start waking back up from his short unexpected nap, so he let Seokjin lean over him so he could unbuckle his seatbelt and didn't voice any protests when the eldest moved to help him out of the car. He didn't draw the line until the moment his hyung tried to wrap his arm around his waist once they'd gotten out into the cold and the van door had sild closed behind them. He knew the elder only meant well by the action, that he'd only wanted to help, but now that the other members were there to witness his and the eldest's actions, the support his hyung was offering him was making him feel more self-conscious and uncomfortable than it was making him feel thankful.

His head automatically tilted downwards, and his hand shot up to cover his mouth, when a quiet yawn forced its way out of his throat. For a second, the rapper thought someone would make a comment, but the only thing that ended up happening was that Seokjin pulled a set of keys out of the front right pocket of his jacket and began walking forward, following the brick path that led to the entrance to the apartment complex. Without completely raising his head again, Yoongi stepped forward as well and started following the elder's invisible trail.

His legs felt heavy and his feet would sometimes end up dragging along the pavement when couldn't gather the energy to properly lift them, but he never stopped walking. His pace was sluggish enough that the five younger members – who had originally been behind him when they'd first begun moving – had ended up passing him by the time they were finally standing in front of the door to their apartment – even Jimin, who had purposefully tried to slow and shorten his strides so the rapper wouldn't be left behind – But he wasn't complaining. If anything, he was happy that it had happened, as it meant he no longer had several pair of eyes trained on the back of his head.

The rapper heard rather than saw as Seokijn inserted the key into the lock, and as the eldest swiftly turned the small piece of brass with an audible click that resonated throughout the hallway. The door swung open with a light push, and then, as if a switch had been flipped, a competition of 'who would get in first' started between the three maknaes.

Yoongi quietly shuffled in once everyone else had gotten past the threshold and carefully closed the door behind him, hand firm around the door handle, before he moved to toe his shoes off like most of the others had already done. For the second time within the last couple of minutes, he could feel eyes on him. Some part of his mind whispered that it was probably just Seokjin who was keeping an eye on him so he could make sure that he was okay, that he didn't need help, but since his head was still lowered, eyes focused on the floor, he couldn't confirm whether or not the voice's assumption had been correct.

"Hoseok?" Namjoon called out to his fellow 94-liner. The rapper in question turned his head around and looked up at the leader, eyes widened with confusion, from where he was sitting crouched down on the floor in front of Jimin, fingers in the midst of untying the younger male's shoes because he hadn't been able to say no to his partner when the maknae had asked him if he could help him remove his footwear.