Chapter 8.1 ✔︎

I promise it's not an accidental upload this time😅

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•☾☀︎︎☽•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

When Seokjin finally reached the living room, after having taken a quick detour to the washroom so he could throw Yoongi's dirty clothes into the washing machine, he saw that both Namjoon and Hoseok were already seated on two separate couches – with the elder of the two having taken a seat on the cushion in the middle of the couch Taehyung and Jungkook had been preoccupying while they'd been watching the movie, and with Namjoon having sat down on the armrest of the couch the leader and he himself had been using earlier – and in the middle of a quiet conversation.

"I'm sorry it took so long for me to come, Yoongi woke up, and then he fell off of the bed, twice, and then he fell asleep again before he could change into nightwear so I had to do it for him, but then I couldn't get it on him properly and– yeah," Seokjin apologized, rushing the words out in one breath as he sat down heavily on the cushion beside Namjoon. The singer let himself relax for a second before he scooted closer to the younger male to his left, who, in response, wrapped his right arm around his shoulders.

"It's fine hyung, there's no need to apologize, we haven't begun talking about why I asked both of you to meet me here yet," Namjoon reassured, turning his head towards Seokjin's direction so he could gaze down at the elder, before he leaned down and placed a warm peck on his partner's forehead, which in turn caused a lazy smile to spread on the other's beautiful lips.

"Yeah, it's okay hyung. We haven't been waiting for that long, or, well, I haven't, sorry Namjoon. I ended up having a bit of trouble with Jimin as well, but I'd pretty much expected it to happen, we all know he gets clingy when he's tired," Hoseok spoke, running his right hand through his dry hair a couple of times in an attempt at getting a couple of annoying strands out of his face, as he let himself lean back against the back of the couch.

"Neither of you need to apologize, it's fine, really. Besides, it gave me some time to think about why I'd asked you to come. So, yeah... uhm... now that we're all here, we should probably start since it's already pretty late and we need to be up early tomo– today." With that said, Namjoon sat up straighter, accidentally cracking his back in the process, which earned him an amused glance from Hoseok, and let the hand he'd previously placed on Seokijn's right shoulder glide down his partner's t-shirt clad skin until it reached a spot just a few centimeters above the elder's elbow.

"I'm guessing you already know what this is about Hoseok, or that you at least have a vague idea. Jin hyung somehow already knew what it was going to be about before I got the chance to elaborate, and I just want to make sure that all of us are on the same page," Namjoon spoke, shifting his gaze towards the other rapper, who, despite feeling the leader's eyes on him, kept his own stare fixed on the spot in front of him where the coffee table used to be – none of them had felt up to moving it back to its original place after the phone call with Yoongi, so it was still standing in the far-off corner that the three youngest members had placed it in prior to watching the movie.

"I'm guessing this can only be about Yoongi hyung and Jungkook, as there isn't anything else at the moment that I think you would find urgent enough to all of a sudden decide to have a meeting about at almost 1am," Hoseok told his same aged friend , mouth pulled into a straight line, and eyes dim with fatigue, as he pushed himself away from the back of the couch and drew his right leg up onto the cushion he was sitting on so he could lean forward, loosely wrap his arms around his thigh, and rest his chin on top of his knee.

"Yeah, that's pretty much it. Originally this was only supposed to have been about Yoongi hyung, but then we talked earlier, and you said some things that you had noticed about Jungkook, and I decided that we should talk about that too, just to get a better understanding of what's going on," Namjoon began, stopping for a second to take a breath before he continued. "I haven't said it yet, but thank you for bringing it up at the time, if you hadn't it would most likely have ended up going unnoticed by hyung and I until the moment where it would be bad enough that we would have to involve other people." The leader sent the elder rapper a grateful smile when the other finally turned to look at him.