Chapter 9.2 ✔︎

"I would have told you previously if I could, but I just found out about it myself this morning. Jin hyung told me that him and Jungkook had found Yoongi hyung passed out in his studio with a bit of a fever, and that hyung had gotten sick all over the floor," Namjoon whispered to Hoseok, but it seemed he hadn't been quiet enough, cause when he uncrossed his arms, leaned back against the chair, and looked away from the other rapper, his fellow 94 liner wasn't the only one of the people sitting at the table who was staring at his with wide eyes.

Taehyung was the first one out of him, Hoseok, and Jimin to tear his eyes away from Namjoon and glance down at the male laying up against his chest, who – from what he had gathered from the few words the leader had spoken – had apparently been ill enough the night prior that it could have warranted a brief – at best – trip to the hospital.

The singer stopped moving his right hand in circles on Yoongi's back and instead lightly shook his hyung from side to side – Seokjin had said that the elder wasn't sick in the way that he was coming down with a fever, but that didn't automatically mean that there was no way that something else could possibly be going on with the rapper, something his second eldest hyung had yet to tell them about because of his unhealthy habit of bottling things up – The older male responded to the movement by letting a groan leave his throat and turning his head further into Taehyung's shirt.

"Stop shaking hyung around Taehyung-ah. Hyung's tired. Just let him sleep for now," Jimin told the other 95 liner, the corners of his mouth turning downwards as his eyebrows furrowed together. He knew Taehyung just wanted to make sure that Yoongi was okay after having heard the upsetting information of what had happened to the elder, but sometimes the younger forgot to think his actions over in his head before he performed them – which meant that the other singer would sometimes do something that ended up being completely counterproductive

"Sorry," Taehyung apologized, teeth sinking into the soft flesh of his cheek as he stilled and instead resumed his previous ministrations on Yoongi's back. Namjoon and Hoseok's eyes met for a second when the both of them happened to turn their heads at the same time.

"It's okay Taehyungie, we know you didn't mean anything bad by it," Jimin responded, gaze turning warm as he gave the younger male a small smile. His hands were burning with the need to reach out towards the other so he could give his soulmate a hug and reaffirm his words.

"Sorry about interrupting you guys, but can a couple of you help me get the food to the table? Also, I need someone to go get Jungkook. I would do all of it on my own, but then it would be a while before we could eat and we don't have that long before the managers come to take up to practice," Seokjin spoke up from behind the stove as he stirred the contents of one of the pans. He had been listening in on the four younger members conversation as he finished up the food, catching sentences and words here and there over the sizzling in front of him, and he genuinely felt bad about barging in on their talk, but the rice was done and the rest of the food was pretty much just being kept on the stove at this point so the dishes wouldn't go cold.

"I can help with the food hyung," Namjoon said with a subtle smile on his face as he pushed his chair a bit back so he could get up and walk to the kitchen. Hoseok reached out towards the leader and gestured for the younger to stay seated before he could get far, but the leader just brushed his hand off of his shoulder and continued on.

"Thanks for the offer Namjoon-ah, but I'd rather have Hobi and Jiminie help me with the food so I won't end up having to start from scratch again. If you still want to help, you can take care of Yoongi while Taehyung goes to get Jungkook, if that's okay with you Taehyungie? Seokjin spoke, shifting his head from the leader to Taehyung just in time to catch the second youngest's gaze as well as the nod of acceptance the other singer made to silently agree to his proposition.