0.3 Revision advice.

- Don't be scared to present your notes in an unconventional way - using colour or drawings is okay!

- I personally find I work better in blue pen but that's just a personal preference and you may prefer a different colour.

- You'll probably remember information better if you write it down instead of just re-reading the same thing many times.

- If you enjoy creating it or believe it would help you, create a revision timetable.

- It's better to set aside a little time every day than it is set a big chunk on one day.

- Be sure to schedule breaks while you revise so you can eat and move around, especially if you are working on a computer or using a screen.

- Revision sometimes involves procrastinating and I just want to remind you that it's normal to do that. It's human for your mind to wander off, particularly if something's playing on your mind.

- If your school/college/university has examples of past papers, be sure to take a look at them to prepare yourself for future exam questions. Practice writing out answers or essays and compare them to the grading system, or ask a teacher/professor to help you.

- My friend and I find that teaching each other the things we don't know can help. Use what you know to tell someone else and explain how it works.

- Read things out loud (especially if you need to get into a character) using different voices so you can picture them in your head! This might help you with a literature exam.

- Revise on the go. You could make microphone recordings of your notes and listen to them while you are traveling or away from your usual study places.

- At the end of your session,  you could create a summary of what you studied. This way, you can look over this when you start revising next time.

- Use the things you are good/bad at to your advantage! Don't save subjects you struggle with until last and use techniques (ie, flashcards) that have worked for you before.

- Don't overwhelm yourself and try to study lots of subjects in one day.

- Attend after school revision meets if you study better with friends or in a social setting.

- Change the sites and techniques you use for each subject! Tailor your study session to fit a topic's needs!

- If a subject or topic is playing on your mind, talk about it with someone studying it or someone completely separate. Sometimes separate input can make you see things from another perspective.

- Make sure to use REPUTABLE websites when you're researching - we don't mean Wikipedia!

- Keep a list of things you need to study and try to put them in order of which ones you feel like you need to study the most. 

 - See if you can find new or unique ways to study because you're more likely to remember weird things. 

 - Don't overwork yourself, because you'll probably end up forgetting things that way!