Chapter 3

Valencias POV:

We'd taken a couple of shots by now and I was starting to feel slightly tipsy but way more relaxed. Confidence rushes through me and before I knew it I was up on stage about to sing karaoke. Who is she?!
Clearly the alcohol was kicking in.
I'd went for my go to karaoke song which was obviously a bit of Whitney Houston and I just went for it. In the crowd I could see Roxy and Valentino cheering and dancing and it just boosted my confidence even more. I feel like i'm on top of the world.

Colsons POV:

I was slightly drunk right now and completely lost in my own thoughts. When I was suddenly forced out of my daydream to Rook literally hitting me to pay attention to something, it was probably just some girl he'd seen but wouldn't have the balls to go up to. He was pointing to the stage and that's when I saw her or you could say heard. She was fucking killing it. This girl had something about her that completely mesmerized me. Her voice was so fucking good, she was hitting every note and you could tell that she didn't care about anything. Not to mention but she was fucking hot as well, I'd have me a bit of that. Rook and Slim turned to me and noticed that I was staring.

"She's hot right? I can see you staring bro" Rook laughed

"Bro she's so fucking sexy and that voice"

"Go talk to her then when she's done, acting like you can't get her sitting here staring you creep. I mean your Machine Gun Kelly you can get anyone" Slim suggested

He was right. I needed to talk to this girl. So I just sat at the bar and waited for her to finish her song. Obviously when she had finished the club went crazy, no surprise there, she was on fire. I saw her get off the stage and walk over to the bar. She came right next to me and I don't know what the fuck is happening right now but my stomach just did a 360 flip. I don't want to sound like a creep but she smelt so fucking good, which just turned me on even more. She sat down and ordered her drink.

"Whiskey neat, surprising"

Valencias POV:

I was really going for it right now and I was loving every second. I always loved singing but it was never my main passion but if I could I would love to perform in front of a massive crowd. Singing just made me feel so free. The crowd in the club was amazing though, everyone seemed to love me, not to sound big headed. But then I noticed him. I could feel his eyes burning into as a I performed, it didn't throw me off, if anything it made me go for it even harder because I could tell that he has no idea that I can see him staring.

Once I'd finished the crowd went wild and it made me feel so happy. I am always so stressed with work that I never really feel this free but it felt good. As I walked off the stage I walked into the crowd and told Roxy and Tino that I was just off to the bar to get a drink. They didn't really pay attention as they had both found someone and were dancing and I think both of the are pretty drunk right now.

I walked up to and saw him sat there on his own, I guess his friends must of left or found someone else too. I went to the bar and ordered my drink. I could sense his presence and I could sense his nerves but I wasn't going to let him know that. I sat down and took my drink and that's when he finally spoke up

"Whiskey neat, surprising"

"What's that meant to mean huh?" I was slightly confused by what he meant by this.

"Just never met a girl who likes whiskey"

"Well now you have"

"Well I'm..."

"Machine Gun Kelly, I know who you are and don't worry, I'm not one of those psycho fans. Yeah I like your music but I'm no suck up"

Little did he know, I'd had a call from work to tell me about my next client and to my surprise it was him, but he didn't know that.

Colsons POV:

This girl had no idea what she was doing to me right now. The was she cut me off, the way she was so confident. And don't get me started on that voice of hers. Not only did she have the singing voice of an angel, but every time she spoke everything else faded away. It was just so smooth. Wait what the fuck am I saying?! Am I going soft for a girl I've just met, I mean I don't even know her name yet.

"Please call me Kells. So you know my name, what's yours then babe?"

"Valencia, Cia for short" Dead. Why did that name fit her so well. You could sense the italian in her voice when she said it.

"Italian?"

"Yeah, born and raised. Don't worry though, Corona Virus free" She laughed, I laughed back

Shit that laugh. I could've taken her right there and then.

Valencias POV:

We talked for a bit, drank a lot and I got to know a bit more about Kells. I was feeling even more confident now and I was ready to fucking party. So that's what I did, and when I do I go in hard. I ordered two lines of shots, one for me and one for Kells and down them all in a matter of seconds, I could tell he was impressed. I was now drunk enough to hit the dance floor and I pulled Kels along with me.

At first it was just me really dancing, I could tell he was quite reserved so that's when I decided to move a bit closer to him. I stood on my tip toes and whispered in his ear

"Cmon big boy, show me what you've got"

And with that he spun me round and I was dancing up against him. I just hope he didn't think it meant anything, I mean I was just having fun and plus I was extremely drunk. He pulled me in even closer but then my fucking song came on.

I grew up with this song so every time I hear it I go for it and that's exactly what I did right now. I pretty much had an entire routine down for this, but something was missing and that's when I heard her

"BITCH I'M COMINGGGGG"

Roxy. My ride or die. My dance partner as well. At the same time Kells friends turned up and we all just danced together. Me and Roxy were really going for it, slut dropping left right and center and every time I did I could feel Kells eyes on my ass obviously. For the last part of the song I decided to move closer to him and once again dance upon him. He grabbed my waist and moved me along with the music. I can't lie, I was loving every second. I looked over to see Roxy dancing with who I'm assuming was one of Kells friends, he was cute. Tino was still with the girl from earlier. Everyone was having a good time and we partied into the early hours of the morning until I remembered I actually have work later. So I found Roxy and Tino and told them that we were leaving. But before I left I walked up to Kells and whispered in his ear again

"Don't forget me big boy. I'll see you around" And off I went.

Colsons POV:

This girl was everything. We were dancing all night, and fuck me but she was such a good dancer. She was so hot and the way she danced against me was so sexy, I just wanted to take her there and then. Rook was with Valencias friend, I didn't catch her name but she seemed cool. We were still dancing in the early hours of the morning and I didn't want it to end ever. But obviously it had to. Valencia left to go and find her friends and I went to go find mine. Before she left she came up to me and whispered in my ear

"Don't forget me big boy. I'll see you around" Fuck. I wish I had just kissed her there and then but she left so quickly and I was just left alone only with the memory of her, not knowing if or when I was going to see her again.

Rook and Slim came up to me and said that we were leaving and that's exactly what we did. I got home, smoked a blunt and went to bed.

Holy shit guys, chapter 3 is a long one. I hope you enjoyed, this is probably my favourite chapter even though it's only my third. Leave feedback, Much love<3