Chapter 4

Valencias POV:

I've just woken up and luckily, before I went to sleep last night I tried to sober up as much as possible so I wouldn't be hungover the morning and to be honest it kind of worked. I'm still slightly hungover but not as much as I would normally be. As I was feeling alright this morning I decided to go on a run before work, I had to be there around 1pm and it was 11am now so I had plenty of time.

I ran about 3 miles before I stopped and turned back to go and get ready for work. I got in the shower, sang to my shampoo bottle and toured the entire world before I got out. Today I was feeling very monochromatic, so I went for a rusty kind of burn orange vibe. I had my matching trousers and top, the velvet platforms and a burnt orange kind of wig. I loved doing makeup, so I tried to match it all together. After I was ready, I went over to my mirror and I just felt so powerful. I worked so hard to get to where I am now that even if I'm just in my sweats I feel powerful because I know what I've achieved, but then when I do my self u I guess it just adds that sense of fierceness. I felt like I was on fire, I also looked it with all this orange going on.I walked downstairs to find nobody, I guess Tino must still be asleep. Roxy stayed at her house last night, soi sent her a text telling her I was off to work and that she could just left her self in. Even though she lived next door, she basically lived in my house and it's not like hers is bad, I mean she's a record producer so she got money, we just like being with each other. I also left Tino a note saying I had gone and if he needed anything just to text me. Valentino was still in school, he was 18 and I was 22. He said that he wants to become a musician of some sort and I believe that he will, he's super talented, he can play so many different things and he can sing too. Our dad taught us everything we know, not just work wise but life wise. He brought us up as my mum and dad split and she wanted nothing to do with us. I don't really miss her, my dad is my hero and that's that.

I left the car at the club last night and It was the one I wanted to ride to work in, because it was orange, and it was big and I had all the outfits for the shoot to take with me

I left the car at the club last night and It was the one I wanted to ride to work in, because it was orange, and it was big and I had all the outfits for the shoot to take with me. So I got an uber to the club, picked up my car, drove back home, got all the stuff for the shoot and finally left. It was on the other side of town at this old arcade and it took like 40 minutes to get there so I set of in plenty of time. I always liked to arrive before my clients so I can get everything set up. I also eat while I'm there, get to know everyone and talk to the photographer to know what their about.

I was setting up the racks of clothes, organising, steaming and making sure everything was okay before my client arrived and that's when I heard the door open. He was here but I stayed turned the other way because I didn't want him to see my face yet. He walked into the room and started speaking.

Colsons POV:

I woke up feeling like absolute shit. I was so hungover, I couldn't remember anything. I honestly just wanted to stay in bed all day, but I couldn't. Ash woke me up reminding me that I had a photoshoot, which then made me remember the stylist. This mysterious person. I was going to finally meet them today, but this still didn't make me feel like getting out of bed. Ash again shouted up to me telling me to get up and I could hear the annoyance in her voice so I for once just did as I was told. I got in the shower and did my thing and when I got out I just put some sweats on as I knew I was going to be getting changed later.

I went downstairs to find Slim and Rook already dressed and hitting the bong. I went over to them, took a couple hits and then made myself a coffee. I grabbed a banana and off we went to the shoot. It was on the other side of town so it took us like 40 minutes to get there, I just slept the entire drive. The place that we were actually shooting at was sick, it was like this old arcade with some proper old games and shit. I was told the stylist was already here and had been for a while, they were just getting everything ready so it all goes smoothly.The sounded professional but now was the time I got to meet them.

I was pointed to the room that they were in and I headed over. I walked in the door and the first thing I saw was that ass, I can't lie. I could tell it was a woman and she was over by the clothes racks sorting something out, so I just walked in further and shut the door behind me. She was turned away from me so I couldn't see her face so I decided to speak up so she would turn around. I mean a pretty face HAS to match that ass.

"Yo I'm here for styling, I'm Machine Gun Kelly"

"I know who you are" Fuck. I recognised that voice from somewhere but I couldn't tell.

"Damn girl. No need to be so rude" And that's when I saw her.

"Oh shit. It's you"

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry nothing too exciting happens in it, it was more of just a filler chapter. I promise something will happen in the next chapter though. Also updates may be a little slow, as the weekends over and my school still hasn't been told to close. Much love<3