Chapter 18

(these next few chapters will consist of some true british bangers)

Valencias POV:

For the next few days I just got everything ready for England, I haven't been to my house over there in years, so I had one of my friends go and make sure it was tidy and all the rooms were okay. It was a 4 bedroomed house, but it wasn't as big as it seems and it wasn't in a nice area, but I loved it. The town may seem rough but it's exciting, although there is a high risk of getting mugged everytime you leave your house. There was a great pub around the corner and I planned on being in it everyday. I'd also booked a hotel in London, for the last few days. I was just finishing up packing when I got a text from Kells

Kells<3

When's the flights tomorrow?

8am, also bring weed. I'm a nervous flyer

I never go anywhere without it, and don't worry i'll hold your hand;)

How sweet. I'll have a car come and pick you up at 7am and take you to the airport. We'll meet you there, so be ready

Sure thing. I've got to go, I'll call you later. Caise wants to say bye before we go

Okay, Laterz<3

Me and Casie had gotten quite close over these past few days, we talk for hours over the phone, I'm pretty sure Kells gets jealous. I finished off packing then I went to go check to see if Tino had packed yet, surprisingly not, he wasn't actually at home and I had no idea where he was. I ended up packing for him. I'd just finished when I heard Roxy downstairs talking to my dad, he wasn't coming to England with us, he was just going to stay here and planned to lengthen his stay so that when we got back we could still spend time together. That night my dad cooked for us, and I have to say I've missed his cooking. Tino came home later than normal but went straight to bed, I didn't even bother to ask where he'd been, I don't think I wanted to know either. I went to bed pretty early as we had an early start. Kells had called me earlier we talked for a bit and so did me and Casie, I was pretty tired so as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.

Colsons POV:

Ash was going to take Casie to school tomorrow as we had to be at the airport for 8am, then she would go to Emmas(Casies mum) for the rest of the time we were away. I would get her back for the time we were home before we went on tour. I'd just been spending these past few days with Casie and also getting everything ready for the album drop as we'd be in England for it. I was buzzed for the trip as I'd only really been to England for concerts or festivals, never just as a vacation, I was a bit worried about where we were going though. Cia hadn't told me or the boys where her house actually was, all she said was that it wasn't anything like her house here. I hadn't packed yet and I didn't plan on doing it until the morning, but i'd had the jet all filled up and sorted because it's a long ass flight and Cia did mention her being a nervous flyer.

Valencias POV:

I'd woken up stupidly early, it was like 5am and we didn't even have to be there till 8, but I really am a nervous flyer, I get paranoid about it so much. My body was literally shaking, possibly of fear possibly in excitement. I was looking forward to going to England, there was so many people I wanted to see but there was also a lot that I really just wanted to avoid. My mind was going crazy so I got in the shower to drown any worries I had, I'm not one of those people who fly in style, I go for comfort instead. Todays fit was just a simple pair of joggers and this cute pastel blue top. I'd just got this new wig and I was really living my blonde fantasy so that's the one I decided to wear today and I did a neutral makeup look to go with it . I finished off my outfit with my comfiest pair of trainers, my Air Jordans.