~7~

one day Frank took me to a party that one of his friends were hosting. we went and he got completely shitfaced, obviously. i stayed sober enough to drive us home.

Frank rolled in the bed and faced me. "you know, one of the guys at the party tried to hook up with me."

i stopped changing and looked at him. "did you go with it?" what he was to say could either make me or break me and i really hoped he wouldn't break me.

"hm? oh no." he hiccuped. "no definitely not." he waved his hand around in the air. "he tried though, put up a good fight. i don't quite know how but i got him off me and went into the bathroom. that's where you found me right? in the bathtub?" he opened his eyes slightly.

i nodded and continued changing. i stood up straight and sighed a shaky breath. i stood there for a second and thought. 'what if he's lying to me. what if he really did hookup with what's his face?'

and as if he could hear my thoughts, he crept out of bed so quietly that i couldn't hear him and two arms wrapped around my waist. he rest his head on my shoulder. "you're too good to me. i wouldn't cheat baby. you don't need to worry about that." he kissed my cheek and waddled back over to the bed. i smiled. he wouldn't remember any of that in the morning but that was okay because even in his drunken state of mind, he knew enough not to cheat.

of course the next morning he woke up with a shitty hangover and i had to take care of him. i started the coffee machine and worked on making breakfast. i took a mug of coffee and food to him and left it for him right on the nightstand. i left a note and kissed him on the forehead. i had to get to class.

when i got home that evening, he wasn't anywhere to be found. his plate was empty and washed, same with his mug but it seemed like he disappeared. i waited 15 minutes and then began to freak out. i picked up my phone and called him multiple times but he never picked up. after i sent the 20th message, the door opened slowly and locked quietly behind whoever just came in. i got up and ran to the door. Frank stood there with a bag in one hand and car keys in the other. i embraced him and pulled his head to my chest.

"where were you?" i grabbed his face and pulled him away so i could see him clearly.

"i went to get us takeout. why?"

i looked down at the bag in his hand and then back into his eyes. "i thought you left me." i brushed his long black hair behind his ear.

he shook his head. "why would i do that?"

i looked at the floor. "i don't know. maybe you got bored of me or i hurt you." i looked back at him. "why didn't you pick up your phone?"

he smiled sadly. "i forgot it here. i'm so sorry Gee. i didn't mean to hurt you or scare you. i'll be more careful next time." he leaned up and caught my lips with his. my eyes fluttered shut.

i pulled away and rest my forehead against his. "please. be more careful."

he nodded. "i will baby, i promise."

————————————————
hey so i have the ending planned out but i don't know how i want the middle chapters to be. i don't have those planned out. this is just a filler.

i might end up cutting this story short...